Nicely Equipped Polar White GLE450 AMG Ext Espresso Leather

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2019, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Nicely Equipped Polar White GLE450 AMG Ext Espresso Leather

Just received in a nicely equipped GLE450 I ordered for a good customer - I wanted the forum to have quick look. Polar White - AMG Exterior Package - Espresso Brown Leather Interior - pdf Options Sheet Attached

Just received in a nicely equipped GLE450 I ordered for a good customer - I wanted the forum to have quick look.

Polar White - AMG Exterior Package - Espresso Brown Leather Interior - sharp GLE450:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
POLAR WHITE GLE450.pdf (364.2 KB, 135 views)
The following users liked this post:
GregW / Oregon (05-17-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 10:39 PM

Received 151 Likes on 87 Posts
Beautiful car but those Cooper tires should not ever be on a luxury car let alone Mercedes. I don' trust them. They are not in the big league like Michelins, Bridgestones etc. Bound to have vibration problems over time, noise, poor tread wear and bad rain/snow traction.
Old 05-20-2019, 12:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2020 GLE 450
Just ordered a 2020 GLE 450
Brilliant Blue with black leather. Crystal Grey Headliner
MBUX Tech Pac. Driver Asst. Pkg, Parking Asst. Pkg. Lighting Pkg. Warmth & Comfort Pkg.
Energizing Comfort Pkg. Acoustic Comfort Pkg. E-Active Body. Premium Pkg
Wood Leather Steering Wheel. Heated/Cooled Cup Holders. Pano Roof. Trailer Hitch
Whew.
Saved up for 6 years for it as it may be the last new vehicle I buy.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
I am not a fan of Cooper Tires - however Mercedes has added Copper as a approved manufacturer for specific sizes of SUV tire.

Please understand Mercedes "co-designs" and approves each specific tire with each manufacturer - that's what gives the designation "MOT" - or "Mercedes Original Tire" designation on the sidewalls. That is what most luxury manufacturers do.

So far on my 2020 GLE450 - the Cooper's seem to run smooth and fine - although I am a 6K-7K per yr on each of my Mercedes.

So you know - on earlier model GLS's - my techs have been having a heck-of-a-time with replacement Pirelli's and Continental's - over 30% of the time they are running into vibration problems with those new replacement tires - and literally they HAVE to seriously road test after installation since out-of-round and tread inconsistency problems cause vibration problems with the "replacement" non-MOT tires from both those manufacturers.