GLE43 Coupe (C292) 2016 - Present (Includes GLE450 Coupe)
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

GLE Coupe (only) price tracker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 11:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
4Runner
GLE Coupe (only) price tracker

I have seen this type of thread, usually on sticky, on other forums/cars/etc.

To help folks (like me) who might be in the market for buying a GLE 43 Coupe, it would be nice to have some sort of price tracker

So, if I can suggest the following:

Year
New or Used
If new, off lot or ordered
If new, MSRP and price paid
Month/Day of purchase

If anyone else has anything to add, please feel free. I am just trying to keep this primarily focused on purchase information...not color, options, etc. I thought I read a couple of folks on here saying they had gotten 5% off. What I dont know, is that specific for the coupe or the normal GLE? I think the amount of discount is quite different! The two dealers I visited the past two weekends "claimed" $1,500 off was max. I am sure they are full of it...but I have no real reference point. I would also ask that everyone be honest with the data. If you dont want to share purchase price, then just dont respond. If you got a deal, great. If you gotten taken, great. I would just ask that you dont "inflate" the deal...and provide erroneous data.
Old 12-11-2017, 02:09 PM

4Runner
Could add lease information as well

I am not well versed in leases....but I am sure many are? I am guessing what information might be included for leases...

MSRP
Lease term
Cost of money
Lease payment
Upfront cash/downpayment

??
Old 12-12-2017, 12:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Please understand there are normally not a lot of folk that are going to jump in here - just to give you extended AMG GLE43 Coupe buying education.

1. This is December - end of calendar year where every car-dealer/every-brand will be looking to maximize their new-car-sales-units

2. GLE43 Coupe is tight supply - and it's up to you to locate where there is a Coupe - or two - that has the features (incl color and interior) that fits your wants/needs - - again, that's up to you - since in December with GLE43 Coupes tight - a dealer or dealer salesperson is not going to have time or inclination to "dig in" and earn your business by locating/trading for your Coupe if they don't already have what fits you.

3. Those two dealers you already met with - probably had the impression "he's still looking a long way off" - if you came across to them as "if it was $4,500 discount rather than $1,500 I "might" be interested " is the difference between $1,500 discount

4. Lease rates on AMG SUV's aren't as aggressive and a non-AMG SUV - if you keep a new vehicle for 3yrs or less then a lease "could" be good for you - edmunds.com can give you a education on leasing.

So - are you going to find and buy your Mercedes in the next 20 days - or is this a next year project for you ?
Old 12-12-2017, 09:13 AM

4Runner
I think you misunderstood my initial post

Am I in the market for a GLE Coupe...potentially yes. Do I know its December...yes. Do I realize there are supply and demand forces in play...yes.

The point of my post was, honestly, less about me and more about the "community". When I am ready to pull the trigger, I will be fine negotiating for myself and will work for every penny I can get.

However, I have seen a sales/price tracker on multiple vehicle/brand to help out the "community". If no one wants to respond, thats cool. I will be ok in the end negotiating my own purchase. I just figured having a sales/price tracker would be a useful thing for all and didnt see a post yet. I realize this is a fairly new vehicle and thought, maybe thats why no one posted.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,099 Likes on 805 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Well... for the Magic 5% today

I have attached the spec sheet for a "Brass Hat" 2018 GLE43C4 Polar-White - P3 - that can give you the Magic 5% today - small note - for WI Heated Steering and Heated Rear Seats are a nice touch - a good benchmark reference point when you decide to shop ...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
1. BRASS HAT 2018 GLE43C4.pdf (1.46 MB, 189 views)
Old 12-12-2017, 02:10 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 GLE 350 4matic
I have the heated steering wheel and really dont use it. I typically dont park it outside. I will say though, I use the heated seats more than I thought I would. I do wish that I had rear heated seats too. Just a nicer touch for those that sit in the back seat during to winter months.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:56 PM

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts
2017 mercedes GLE 43 coupe
The heated steering wheel in my GLE works so much better then the one in my previous car (Lincoln)