GLE43 Coupe (C292) 2016 - Present (Includes GLE450 Coupe)
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2020 GLE Coupe Interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 07:06 PM

Received 131 Likes on 114 Posts
AMG GLE43 Coupe
2020 GLE Coupe Interior?

https://mbworld.org/forums/gle-class...or-leaked.html

This is the leaked 2020 GLE SUV interior. If this ugly mess carries over to the Coupe, I'm glad I pulled the trigger when I did. I've said it before. I'll say it again. Newer doesn't always translate to better. Sometimes they take a step backward. What were they thinking?
Old 08-11-2018, 08:56 AM

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
2017 GLE43 Coupe
Here was kind of the prior thread on the A and G class:

https://mbworld.org/forums/gle43-cou...n-cockpit.html

While the GLE is completely different than even any of those, I still contend that the number one issue with ALL of these systems is that they have that ONE HUGE FLAT SCREEN!!! There's never going to be a way to sexy that up. Couple that with the fact that they stick it out there, like it's an appendage from the dash, and you're doomed. It's even worse than that! It looks like they designed the entire interior WITHOUT knowing the screen size first. They got to the end, and they realized that screen was wider than the vents, so rather than shorten up the vents, they just made the screen extend into the vent space.

Look at this close, and tell me what part of this doesn't look like a tablet just sitting on the dash???

I must admit that in our 2017, the center COMAND screen is my least favorite feature. Yes, I like the screen, and I like the size, but I do not like the "looks" of the screen as it interfaces with the dash. It too, looks like a tablet sitting in the middle of the dash...

Last edited by cadman_ks; 08-11-2018 at 08:59 AM.