GLE63s, GLE63, GLE53 AMG SUV & Coupe (W166, W167) 2015 - Present (Two generations)

2017 GLE 63 AMG S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 10:21 PM

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
GTC Roadster
Perf exhaust does not have the flaps on the GLE...it's just different cats and mufflers....just bolt on.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:49 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
GL 450 W4, GLE 350 W4
Originally Posted by Al E
Changed the color of the GLE from Poplar White to Iridium Silver Metallic so the rails and running boards would match the silver. Will go with 21" chromes.

Any suggestions on the chromies would be appreciated.

Thanks

Al

Happy New Year and Happy MB motoring
Any updates? Have you taken delivery yet? If you are interested in selling takeoff rims/tires when you get the beast, please pm me. Would love to see pics once you own it! Enjoy!
Old 01-24-2018, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GLE63 Coupe AMG
GLE63 coupe

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. Last week I received my GLE63 coupe. I went for the Iridium Silver exterior color with black leather and carbon fiber trim. I must say I just love it, from the exhaust note to the massive rear end.
I have a couple of questions and hope somebody can answer them:
1- I live in Mexico and unfortunately they only sell the non S version here. Is the difference between both versions just a computer tune or does it have different turbos, exhaust etc?

2- I love driving this car, but sometimes driving on a highway if there is something on the road that can make the car move a little, you can feel the rear axis shake quite a bit. Just wanna know if this is normal and if any of you guys have felt this also.

Thanks!