GLK-Class (X204) Produced 2008-2014

glk handling

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 06:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe; 2011 GLK 350 w/ Premium 1, Multimedia & Sport Appearance; I LOVE IT!
"Do you know anything about welding? If you do, then you must admit, these are very good welds."

I put myself through college welding and yes, those are nice welds.

"As far as how this brace feels, well I think anyone who mods a GLK for street use is not very together anyways. "

Funny!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe; 2011 GLK 350 w/ Premium 1, Multimedia & Sport Appearance; I LOVE IT!
Originally Posted by panz
it's a luxury suv not a race car for sure, but considering the size of the suv i think the handling could defiantly improve... i don't know, maybe it's because i grew up in italy and i'm a very aggressive driver, but i care about these things a lot
anyways how are the 22s feeling on the car? must look nice man!

Apparently you did not grow up driving small SUVs in Italy. It's a truck, not a sports car.

22s? Are you sure you really care about handling?
Old 12-27-2010, 09:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
Originally Posted by radionightster
I have some pills to sell you that make you feel awesome. I've been with the pills and without them and can tell you there is no comparison.
Originally Posted by radionightster
Wow, GLK4MATIC really comes across as a douche in this thread:

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/x204...r-brace-4.html

It's a great read. People who actually understand automobile suspension start questioning him, and he has nothing to defend himself. Completely unscientific too. He just says "it definitely feels better!!!!" as his only proof. Lol.
Always someone on here that wants to make a name for themselves by acting like a douche. The issue was involving me and another company as well as that companies friends stirring up things. I had wasted enough time with them and was not going to answer anymore questions since everything was dealt with off the forum. I actually would'nt doubt it if this was a friend once again since you are a newbie and your posts seem to be focused on me.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:00 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
GLK Matte Silver|MB Arts strut tower brace|MB Arts rear brace|Shaved door and bumper trim|K&N's|
As far as people thinking that a brace on a GLK is funny, well like most people say "Too each his own". I spent my money buying my vehicle and will mod it as I feel. If I feel someone's mods are not to my taste I keep my comments to myself.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz S 550
the new GLK comes with power steering which usually works fine. the towing capabilities of the new Benz too is good. and that strut is not worth $400. even if u are going for a new one, try to get hold of a better deal.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:25 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2010 GLK Black, Premium 1, Lighting, Multimedia, Appearance and Media Pkg, 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
Originally Posted by anjy834u
the new GLK comes with power steering which usually works fine. the towing capabilities of the new Benz too is good. and that strut is not worth $400. even if u are going for a new one, try to get hold of a better deal.
Seriously, this thread is over a year old, the guy already has the vehicle. Please stop your uninformative posts.