Self Inflicted Dent - FML!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 08:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 GLK 250 BT
Self Inflicted Dent - FML!!!

Hello All,

Just wanted to share my experience. My GLK was in my garage and I noticed one morning a folding dolly was sitting on the floor beside it...did it fall off the side of the garage, did it hit my car??

Pull the car out and low and behold, approx 3 inch dent in the fender over the front driver's side tire and the dent went through the crease...luckilly no paint damage and it wasn't a deep dent (I wish I took pictures, but was too traumatized)

Took my GLK to the dealer, told me to go to Dent Doctor (here in Canada, GTA to be more specific). They have a location at Yonge and Steeles, but they do go around the city on certain days. They are at MB Mississauga on Thursdays.

Long story short, highly recommend Dent Doctor, the fender is perfect again, even the crease as the fender was aluminum. Only small thing is stretching in the paint under the clear coat, but you would need to know where to look or you wouldn't even notice (my GLK is Iridium Silver).

Cause it was done at MB Mississauga, they mark up 25% so it was $250 plus tax, but would have cost around $200 if I went to them directly.

I can breathe again and not have to look at that awful dent.