GLS Class (X166) Produced from 2016 to 2019

2018 GLS450 Full loaded arrival next week in Toronto

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2017, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 GLS450/2016 Range Rover Sport
Originally Posted by Number8
Thanks for confirming. We only have the premium and sports package. And debating if we need the exclusive package. So far I haven't read that the air flow is insufficient without air vents in the 3rd row, so I assume it should be good. Still waiting for delivery.

secondly, has anyone done rust-proofing to their GLS before? Is it needed or is everything covered up under the car?

If you living in Canada, less worry about the rusting issue because Benz made for Canada already have anti-rust solution before deliver to you...
Old 08-29-2017, 09:57 AM

Looks awesome! I noticed that your front windows are tinted. Can you tell me what level of tint is it on your car? We got 35%. Not sure if this goes well with the tinted windows in in the back but it's what our sales consultant suggested.

I got my front seat tint too but I have no idea what is the rate. Look same with back seat window anyway.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:56 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
GLC300
Thanks for confirming. We only have the premium and sports package. And debating if we need the exclusive package. So far I haven't read that the air flow is insufficient without air vents in the 3rd row, so I assume it should be good. Still waiting for delivery.

secondly, has anyone done rust-proofing to their GLS before? Is it needed or is everything covered up under the car?

Congrats for the new truck.

Have to correct gold_rush here or at least this is what I got in mine... without exclusive package, you will NOT have the vent on B-pillar NOR the 3rd row vent on the roof...
Old 08-29-2017, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by greatcat

Have to correct gold_rush here or at least this is what I got in mine... without exclusive package, you will NOT have the vent on B-pillar NOR the 3rd row vent on the roof...
Thanks for correcting and I think it might the change with new 2018. I like your truck with off road package, low range gear box is very useful drag you out of mud.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by greatcat

Quick question about your off road package, regarding your driving model select knob, is that accompany with OFF ROAD + model?