MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   GLS Class (X166) (https://mbworld.org/forums/gls-class-x166-207/)
-   -   June 12 Press Release - '19 GLS (https://mbworld.org/forums/gls-class-x166/710560-june-12-press-release-19-gls.html)

iridium18 06-12-2018 10:50 AM

June 12 Press Release - '19 GLS

well, MB released their entire 2019 model update in a Press Release today on their web site ... I clipped the full '19 GLS update below

GLS

Highlights for 2019
  • Grand Edition available for GLS 450 & GLS 550
    • Luxurious interior featuring designo Porcelain/Espresso Brown Nappa Leather (with Budapest stitching)
    • designo Natural Grain Linden wood trim with stripes
    • GLS 450 features a unique 20" 10-Spoke Wheel with Black Accents
    • Grand Edition badging

That's it ....

c4004matic 06-13-2018 01:12 AM

Wow!......

Germancar1 06-13-2018 02:39 PM

I don't get what anyone was expecting. There was never going to be a new GLS for 2019.

M

c4004matic 06-14-2018 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Germancar1 (Post 7477926)
I don't get what anyone was expecting. There was never going to be a new GLS for 2019.

M

my point exactly!

bonboon 06-14-2018 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Germancar1 (Post 7477926)

M

think he's just letting everyone know the press release hit the tape.

do you think you've told everyone here, there, everywhere, enough times that you always felt the GLS would debut later than some here thought? is 20 the right number of times to say it? is 30? what will give you the recognition you need?

sMug

Germancar1 06-14-2018 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by E3470 (Post 7478501)

do you think you've told everyone here, there, everywhere, enough times that you always felt the GLS would debut later than some here thought? is 20 the right number of times to say it? is 30? what will give you the recognition you need?

sMug

Well since you put it that way no because there seems to still be mass confusion here. What is the point of a thread about a press release on the same vehicle as last year? There is absolutely nothing new about the 2019 GLS or GLE yet the threads keep going and going regurgitating the same old (useless) info.

M

JoeMa 06-14-2018 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by E3470 (Post 7478501)

sMug

Way more than 30 times :naughty:

Jno211 06-14-2018 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Germancar1 (Post 7478814)
Well since you put it that way no because there seems to still be mass confusion here. What is the point of a thread about a press release on the same vehicle as last year? There is absolutely nothing new about the 2019 GLS or GLE yet the threads keep going and going regurgitating the same old (useless) info.

M

Well, you just prove E3470’s point.

What I know is since you and Nova99 treated Fabbris of poser, he left this forum, and that is sad because, at the exception of the x167 release, he was giving good information and helping other members.

You give no information, you help no one, you’re just about how right you are.

Sorry for this pissed post as a new member, but it has been itching me for a while !

Germancar1 06-14-2018 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jno211 (Post 7478951)

What I know is since you and Nova99 treated Fabbris of poser, he left this forum, and that is sad because, at the exception of the x167 release, he was giving good information and helping other members.

Sorry for this pissed post as a new member, but it has been itching me for a while !

What I don't get is why you all like wondering around in the dark with no real info while taking any speculation for almost gospel. Someone says something like "engine problems delayed the launch" of a new product, and you all run with it, with no facts in hand. Fabbris? What did he tell you guys that wasn't already known by an average Mercedes aficionado? Serious question. It's like you all believe anything with nothing supporting it and then act shocked after it doesn't happen. Sorry I couldn't care any less about what point I proved by responding.

M

bonboon 06-20-2018 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Germancar1 (Post 7479141)
What I don't get is why you all like wondering around in the dark with no real info while taking any speculation for almost gospel. Someone says something like "engine problems delayed the launch" of a new product, and you all run with it, with no facts in hand. Fabbris? What did he tell you guys that wasn't already known by an average Mercedes aficionado? Serious question. It's like you all believe anything with nothing supporting it and then act shocked after it doesn't happen. Sorry I couldn't care any less about what point I proved by responding.

M

I know someone named L. L thought the GS Warriors were going to win the finals. A prevailing opinion, of course, but L expressed it over and over at cavs.com, cleveland.com, lebron.com, kingjames.com, etc. Sure, 99% of the people on those sites also believed GS would win, but it was imperative to L that the minority of the minority acknowledged him. Validation in anonymous public forums is very important to L. So much so, that after the finals, L still ducks into all those forums saying "I told you so." I wonder if L will carry on like this in perpetuity. It feels as if he may.

JoeMa 06-20-2018 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by E3470 (Post 7483827)
I know someone named L. L thought the GS Warriors were going to win the finals. A prevailing opinion, of course, but L expressed it over and over at cavs.com, cleveland.com, lebron.com, kingjames.com, etc. Sure, 99% of the people on those sites also believed GS would win, but it was imperative to L that the minority of the minority acknowledged him. Validation in anonymous public forums is very important to L. So much so, that after the finals, L still ducks into all those forums saying "I told you so." I wonder if L will carry on like this in perpetuity. It feels as if he may.

I am literally LOL. Great post!

Germancar1 06-22-2018 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by E3470 (Post 7483827)

Great. Pointless, but great.

M

nova99 06-26-2018 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jno211 (Post 7478951)

He was/is a poser. An over zealous car salesman that sprinkled pixie dust on the forums to pose as a real insider. Maybe he got fired because he was pumping his clients with **** as well or the moderater banned him. He was also condescending when you disagreed with him...but what do I know.

sknaf 06-27-2018 08:53 AM

Anyone seen info on full or hybrid electric in the GLS line ?

bonboon 06-29-2018 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by nova99 (Post 7488927)
He was/is a poser. An over zealous car salesman that sprinkled pixie dust on the forums to pose as a real insider. Maybe he got fired because he was pumping his clients with **** as well or the moderater banned him. He was also condescending when you disagreed with him...but what do I know.

perhaps but Marcus is hall of fame smug.

Peter R. 07-02-2018 09:06 AM

They banned Fab ? How unfortunate https://mbworld.org/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

Pete

mercup 07-02-2018 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Peter R. (Post 7492616)
They banned Fab ? How unfortunate https://mbworld.org/forums/images/smilies/frown.gif

Pete

His account on here does not show him as banned. He stopped conversing on other benz forums around the same time...