Notices

Upgrade 2018 gls 450

Old 09-27-2018, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gls
Upgrade 2018 gls 450

I have the 2018 glad 450 , want to upgrade the lighting package and active curve system and driver assistant package, Iím located in Los Angeles, any one knows which shop I could go and expected cost?
Old 09-27-2018, 03:25 PM
skw

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
2019 GLS450
Originally Posted by Tongxin Zhao View Post
I have the 2018 glad 450 , want to upgrade the lighting package and active curve system and driver assistant package, Iím located in Los Angeles, any one knows which shop I could go and expected cost?
To get all that you want, the best "shop" would be your local dealer. Go straight to the sales dept and have a list of your desired options. They can search available vehicles w/ those exact specs and at the same time give you a (lowball) offer to trade yours in. Active Curve, for example, has hardware with it that's not on a GLS otherwise. And never mind the programming involved.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:13 PM

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
2014 ML 350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by skw View Post
To get all that you want, the best "shop" would be your local dealer. Go straight to the sales dept and have a list of your desired options. They can search available vehicles w/ those exact specs and at the same time give you a (lowball) offer to trade yours in. Active Curve, for example, has hardware with it that's not on a GLS otherwise. And never mind the programming involved.
either what above mentioned or you pay thousands of dollars to have these things added to your car.