What CRM for business is better? - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Lifestyle > Investing
What CRM for business is better? >

What CRM for business is better?

Notices
Investing A private forum to discuss matters relating to investing, saving, retirement and more!

Old 08-22-2018, 10:16 AM

mb

In my B2B business, I want to shorten the time between Lead In and booking a qualification call. To do this, I'm using Calendly, however I cannot automate the creation of a completed task (Completed Task called "Booked Qual Call") in the CRM. The reason I want this to happen is because a new Lead receives email automation and I need an event to stop the workflow.

Does anyone have a CRM stack that will allow for simple calendar event bookings (in, say, 3 different time intervals [15 min, 30 min, 90 min]), that works with Zoom?
The sales process isn't very complicated so many CRMs are good enough for what I'm doing. I'm also open to other CRMs

Thanks for you help!
Old 08-24-2018, 04:52 AM

mb f700
It depends on your business model. I would highly recommend Salesforce CRM. It has been one of the most productive and useful tools I ever put in place in my business in the early days. I hired Salesforce consultants at https://www.keynodesolutions.com who helped me to implement best practices and grow my business. They did all work at the highest level.

Last edited by andymoor; 08-24-2018 at 10:19 AM.