Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

mustang cobra bites the dust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Wow, deuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce, here's a quarter, call someone who cares. If you'd care to notice, so far you're the one and only guy springing to his defense, which is mainly because he's had a long history (noted by Vic55) of launching malicious attacks on anyone who questions his pie-in-the-sky "kill" stories (key word being stories), and of talking mucho smack, then refusing to show up and back up his fanciful claims.

Which is why most of the people here are fed up with him.

So go ahead, hitch your wagon to that falling star, you'll make lots of friends on that side of the fence.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:46 PM

Charger SRT-8
Irony FTW.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Irony FTW.
My money is on catachresis.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:13 PM

C350 and a Lightning.
Originally Posted by Jons95c36amg
Nice kill! I want a taste of them Supercharged Cobras
I just wasted 4 or 5 mins reading this whole thread.
But, what I would add is that it is my experiance that an 03-04 Cobra that isn't pullied and tuned (at least) is pretty rare, and most have a few other supporting mods, and should beat a stock C63.
I would imagine you shouldn't have any trouble finding one to race. Most Termi drivers are ready to play at the drop of a hat.

To the OP, good kill but pretty predictable against a NA Cobra.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02 CLK 55 AMG,09 C63 loaded with P30
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Another thread gone to sh#t due to a few members.

Some of you need to get one thing straight. It doesn't make a DAMN bit of difference how he paid for the car or whose money it is. It's none of your EFFIN' business. Period.

His GF paid for it? Maybe she came into money and he treats her so nice she bought it for him.

Go figure a MB forum has members question yearly income and financial sources. Nice job. Talk about being a lousy ambassador to the brand. Any brand for that matter.

Maybe he's a smart real estate investor. Perhaps holds a patent.

Or maybe he cared for a dying relative who was being eaten alive by cancer for a few months that needed in-home hospice care including cleaning and bathing and told him to sell the house he left behind and treat himself.

Shame on you people.

Jon, just ignore them. You've had a great car, now you have one that is even better and faster. Go drag race it, dyno it, and let the results speak for themselves. Some people just don't like to see others get ahead in life with nice things.
Wow God bless you man!
Old 02-09-2010, 05:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Militant-Grunt
He's just trying to supplement his low income. It must really suck being supported by his wife. He'll make bets he knows he can win to make that extra buck.
Vic55 so this is not putting down members?
Old 02-09-2010, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Improviz
So scan them and post them. This, while not proving that you came up with the money on your own, would certainly establish that you did buy it outright, which is at least a step.

And also please answer my question: how would my talking to someone at the dealership establisy that you, using only your money, paid for it? Again: ANYONE could've deposited that money into your account, so even if the phone number you provide is legit, and the dealer supports your claim you bought it outright, unless he's been looking at your financial statements for the last few years (which he hasn't), then *all* he could support is the claim that you bought it without financing.

Which still doesn't prove where you got the money.

So I'll ask again: how, if anyone takes this bet, how will you establish that it was your money, and only your money, that paid for the purchase of this car--given that this seems to be so important to you (unlike verifying all of those "other" claims you made, that is)?

And why are you calling people bad names like "coward" when you've refused to run several people here despite being repeatedly pressed to do so, *and* just a month or so ago you refused my challenge to show up and *either* a) run an E90 M3 in your CLK55, start behind him, and pass him at 130 like you claimed to do in your questionable kill story, or b) show up and run a 4.6 second 5-60 run in your CLK55 like you claimed it would do?

Remember that, Jon? How many times (answer: at least five) did I ask you to show up and replicate those feats, only to have you refuse? And then, just as now, the reason I asked you to do it is because you injected yourself into a thread and started making dubious claims about the capabilities of one of your cars, which frankly myself and about everyone else here are starting to get a little tired of.

And there, just as here, you simply reverted to repeating the same question over and over again, using red herrings to try and deflect.

Remember those, Jon? So having refused to do those two, to run Project in several of his cars, and others, it's really quite disengenuous of you to start hurling insults such as "coward" around as though you're the Pinnacle of Bravery; history shows us that's pretty far from the truth.
First of all I don't have to prove anything to anyone here. But if the members here really do care who really owns my c63 just bet me and I will show you my copy of the bank check under my name where my account accumulated interest. Anyway back to topic have a nice day!
Old 02-09-2010, 06:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
First of all I don't have to prove anything to anyone here. But if the members here really do care who really owns my c63 just bet me and I will show you my copy of the bank check under my name where my account accumulated interest. Anyway back to topic have a nice day!
(sigh...) Either you aren't reading what I've written, are trying to deflect as usual through hair-splitting, or you are having trouble understanding it. My Credit Union will give me a nice bank check that I can use to purchase a vehicle, whether the vehicle is financed or not, no difference in appearance of the check.

So what this means is, for the third or fourth time now, a check only shows that you had the funds to buy the automobile; it shows nothing about where those funds came from, nor does it show whether or not the vehicle was financed.

If anyone cares to find out, it wouldn't be all that difficult; a few online searches would settle it, assuming anyone wants to waste the time...personally, I think your actions (and lack of actions) give a far greater insight into your personality and character than your finances.

Enjoy your C63. Hopefully one of these years you'll discover the difference between enthusiasm for your own vehicle and dumping on others', and that said enthusiasm doesn't mean that whatever vehicle you happen to own can outrun fighter jets, drive on water, and turn oil into wine.

But I for one won't be holding my breath.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

(sigh...) Either you aren't reading what I've written, are trying to deflect as usual through hair-splitting, or you are having trouble understanding it. My Credit Union will give me a nice bank check that I can use to purchase a vehicle, whether the vehicle is financed or not, no difference in appearance of the check.

So what this means is, for the third or fourth time now, a check only shows that you had the funds to buy the automobile; it shows nothing about where those funds came from, nor does it show whether or not the vehicle was financed.

If anyone cares to find out, it wouldn't be all that difficult; a few online searches would settle it, assuming anyone wants to waste the time...personally, I think your actions (and lack of actions) give a far greater insight into your personality and character than your finances.

Enjoy your C63. Hopefully one of these years you'll discover the difference between enthusiasm for your own vehicle and dumping on others', and that said enthusiasm doesn't mean that whatever vehicle you happen to own can outrun fighter jets, drive on water, and turn oil into wine.

But I for one won't be holding my breath.
Geez.. The check is one thing. I have the title,bill of sale under my name. What more proof do you need? If you really care so much who owns my c63. You know what to do.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

95 Audi urS6 Quattro
Geez.. The check is one thing. I have the title,bill of sale under my name. What more proof do you need? If you really care so much who owns my c63. You know what to do.

/thread.

Its just not worth it Improviz.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Man, you're like a broken record. Do you really think anyone's falling for this line? None of the things you mention prove that you, yourself, came up w/the money, and you know it. My rich uncle could've given me $50K, and ya know what? If I have my bank issue a check for $50K, it ain't gonna state in writing on the check that my rich uncle gave me the funds, nor will the title nor the bill of sale.

Anyway, as I already said: your continued smack talking followed by failure to meet repeated challenges to show up and replicate feats you claim to have done demonstrates the worthiness of said claims, irrespective of your finances.

As to taking bets: when you want to show up and run an E90 M3 in your CLK55 up to 130 and beat him, or to do some VBox-verified 4.6 second 5-60 runs, both of which I challenged you to take and you refused, or run Project in your C36 vs. his M3, or in his Eclipse, then you can talk smack about bets. Anyone who's followed you in any of these threads can see what you are, and are not, about.

In fact, hell, let's just do this: since I frankly could care less about it, and since I'm tired of you using it as a shield to hide behind not backing up your other dubious claims, even though you have yet to prove a thing (as usual), I'll go ahead and just cede you the argument: you're rolling in money, and you went down and bought that thing in cash, without a shred of input from anyone else, not one penny from any external source.

There. Happy? Makes me not one whit of difference, as I'm more concerned with you doing what you've claimed to have done, or be capable of doing, here in several threads.

Now how 'bout those bets I offered you before, Jon? I just took your deflection away, let's see what you can come up with now to avoid taking me up on them.

Last edited by Improviz; 02-09-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Man, you're like a broken record. Do you really think anyone's falling for this line? None of the things you mention prove that you, yourself, came up w/the money, and you know it. My rich uncle could've given me $50K, and ya know what? If I have my bank issue a check for $50K, it ain't gonna state in writing on the check that my rich uncle gave me the funds, nor will the title nor the bill of sale.

Anyway, as I already said: your continued smack talking followed by failure to meet repeated challenges to show up and replicate feats you claim to have done demonstrates the worthiness of said claims, irrespective of your finances.

As to taking bets: when you want to show up and run an E90 M3 in your CLK55 up to 130 and beat him, or to do some VBox-verified 4.6 second 5-60 runs, both of which I challenged you to take and you refused, or run Project in your C36 vs. his M3, or in his Eclipse, then you can talk smack about bets. Anyone who's followed you in any of these threads can see what you are, and are not, about.
Yeah I wish I had a relative or my rich uncle who gave that much money for a car to his son. I earned everything my way buddy. Also the accumulated interest on my bank account over the years doesnt count for anything? Which I could prove. Seems like you care so much.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Yeah I wish I had a relative or my rich uncle who gave that much money for a car to his son. I earned everything my way buddy. Also the accumulated interest on my bank account over the years doesnt count for anything? Which I could prove. Seems like you care so much.
You missed my edit, so here it is again:

In fact, hell, let's just do this: since I frankly could care less about it, and since I'm tired of you using it as a shield to hide behind not backing up your other dubious claims, even though you have yet to prove a thing (as usual), I'll go ahead and just cede you the argument: you're rolling in money, and you went down and bought that thing in cash, without a shred of input from anyone else, not one penny from any external source.

There. Happy? Makes me not one whit of difference, as I'm more concerned with you doing what you've claimed to have done, or be capable of doing, here in several threads.

Now how 'bout those bets I offered you before, Jon? I just took your deflection away, let's see what you can come up with now to avoid taking me up on them.

You claimed to have gotten behind an E90 M3 in your CLK55, stayed right with him, and passed him at 130. Let's see you do it.

You claim that your CLK55 will run a 4.6s 5-60 run. Let's see you do it.

You claimed that your C36 will pull Project's M3, yet have refused repeatedly to run him. Let's see you do it.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

About the clk55 vs e90 m3 run compare to the clk55 vs my friends e63. The m3 was alot slower. It was bus lengths my clk55 vs e63. Unlike the Clk55 vs m3 where I kept up. e90 m3 dont trap 116+ like the e63s. BTW I would like that 4.6 sec run when i get new tires for the clk55.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
About the clk55 vs e90 m3 run compare to the clk55 vs my friends e63. The m3 was alot slower. It was bus lengths my clk55 vs e63. Unlike the Clk55 vs m3 where I kept up. e90 m3 dont trap 116+ like the e63s. BTW I would like that 4.6 sec run when i get new tires for the clk55.
So then, let's cut to the chase:

1) shall I go to the BMW forums and set about finding you someone in an E90 to run in your CLK55? We'll stage the race exactly as you described it in your "kill" story, with you behind him, him getting on it first, and you miraculously keeping up with him to 130, and then suddenly passing him.

2) when do you anticipate getting new tires (and btw, no DRs here, or no bet; you claimed that you did this on street tires)? Also, given your track record, how 'bout a quickie pic of these bald tires just so we can be certain they're in the state you claim they're in?

3) will you run Project in your C36?

Let's see you show up--for once. I anxiously await your response.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You missed my edit, so here it is again:

You claimed to have gotten behind an E90 M3 in your CLK55, stayed right with him, and passed him at 130. Let's see you do it.

You claim that your CLK55 will run a 4.6s 5-60 run. Let's see you do it.

You claimed that your C36 will pull Project's M3, yet have refused repeatedly to run him. Let's see you do it.
I never said I would duplicate the clk55 vs e90 m3 run. Also never said I will pull proj m3 in my c36. Don't put words in my mouth.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I never said I would duplicate the clk55 vs e90 m3 run. Also never said I will pull proj m3 in my c36. Don't put words in my mouth.
Thank you for proving my point: all talk and no show.

Enjoy your C63.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

So then, let's cut to the chase:

1) shall I go to the BMW forums and set about finding you someone in an E90 to run in your CLK55? We'll stage the race exactly as you described it in your "kill" story, with you behind him, him getting on it first, and you miraculously keeping up with him to 130, and then suddenly passing him.

2) when do you anticipate getting new tires (and btw, no DRs here, or no bet; you claimed that you did this on street tires)? Also, given your track record, how 'bout a quickie pic of these bald tires just so we can be certain they're in the state you claim they're in?

3) will you run Project in your C36?

Let's see you show up--for once. I anxiously await your response.
I will get a pic of the tires soon. Never said i will pull his m3. BTW no more c36. How about my c63 vs e90 m3
Old 02-09-2010, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thank you for proving my point: all talk and no show.

Enjoy your C63.
I'm loving every min of it It turns heads,people ask questions. Hows your cls55?
Old 02-09-2010, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I will get a pic of the tires soon. Never said i will pull his m3. BTW no more c36. How about my c63 vs e90 m3
Your C63 would pull an E90 M3 with no difficulty, been there, done that.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I'm loving every min of it It turns heads,people ask questions. Hows your cls55?
Running great. Just whopped up on an E90 M3 last weekend; in fact, the guy I ran a few weeks prior in a Procede Stg 3 335i gave me a much tighter race than the M3 did. Once the 1/4 mile strip opens up here I'm going to take it down and see what it'll do, but they're closed for the season now.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Yeah I'm also going in the spring and see what she can do. I love the exhaust note. Quiet when cruising which I like and boom it wakes up at WOT. People ask me why is your Benz so loud? I tell them its got over 450hp BTW it would be interesting run Cls55 vs my c63
Old 02-09-2010, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Yeah I'm also going in the spring and see what she can do. I love the exhaust note. Quiet when cruising which I like and boom it wakes up at WOT. People ask me why is your Benz so loud? I tell them its got over 450hp BTW it would be interesting run Cls55 vs my c63
Yeah, they did a great job with the exhaust note and the WOT roar on these things, no doubt about it.

I'd run you in a heartbeat just to see how they'd do, but I'm not driving 1200 miles to do it!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W210 E55 & W204 C63
Did hell freeze over?
Old 02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Children, children, children. Somewhere around here I got a couple of dunce caps, corners and chairs. Do I have any volunteers or do I need to pick. You won't like my choices if I have to pick.

Thanx for understanding.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: mustang cobra bites the dust