Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C63s Coupe vs M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2017, 01:08 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 E63, Cobra replica, 68 Camaro, 66 Chevy II SS, Z4 BMW, Honda Element, Birel 125cc Shifter Kart.
C63s Coupe vs M3

I've been bumping into this M3 occasionally on my way to the gym and he's always on my bumper or weaving through traffic to get next to me. Well, today he got next to me at a light and it was going to happen. A few seconds before the light goes green the sheriff pulls up on my left in the turn lane and M3 can see the car but apparently doesn't realize it's the sheriff. We make eye contact and I shake my head, "no" and point to my left. Light turns green and M3 blasts away spinning tires with sheriff in hot pursuit and gets pulled over immediately. felt bad for the guy.
The following users liked this post:
Homer Oz (10-13-2019)
Old 08-16-2017, 12:08 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
'03 Brabus E55 K8, '11 C300 4matic
lolol instant karma
Old 12-05-2017, 08:17 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SLK55 AMG, E320 BlueTec, ML350, (formerly) C32 AMG, MR2 Turbo, HD-FLH-FSE, BMW R100RS, Ducati M900
Cool Sheriff

Where I live, once each year we organize a charity arm-drop drag race for licensed street cars only. It draws about 150 drivers from old 60's & 70's muscle cars to the new Camero SS, Mustang Cobras, and similar current era muscle cars. Driver skills vary widely but most are competent enough. This is a family oriented, community event with strong support from local government (Mayor brought his SS) and law enforcement. The Sheriff leads a parade of the racers thru town and out to the local 1/8th mile drag strip where we get to have a car show, swap meet and play with our toyz all day long. I have been bringing my AMG's to these events since we started and having great fun smoking others and occasionally getting smoked. I surprised myself last year and smoked a 430hp C6 Corvette convertible in my SLK55 which has less power and weighs more than the Vette. But I did it again to prove it was no fluke and even gave the other driver the jump. Apparently the AMG horses are larger and stronger than the little small block ponies? But your story about the sheriff reminded me of a couple of years ago when our county Sherriff showed up sporting his new Dodge Charger Hemi powered PoPo car. He got on the PA and announced that he would drag race any driver who donated $50.00 to the children's hospital which was our charity of the day. 11 drivers stepped up and all of us smoked him including a guy in an old Chevy pickup. Later at my house over dinner the Sherriff was dejectedly saying that he really thought his Hemi was going to be more competitive than it turned out to be.
LOL

Irish