M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

W163 DYI ml55 front grill/MODS, My ML320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 10:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
I think I'm confused. Can you post a pic of this trunk emblem on the truck so I know what you are talking about?
Old 02-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by Stiggs
I think I'm confused. Can you post a pic of this trunk emblem on the truck so I know what you are talking about?
its what AMG used to use as an emblem... still an AMG emblem... still a poser
Old 02-26-2009, 03:16 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
10' GLK
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
oh great, we got another one in here... take a look at the mods the E55 crowd does... you will prolly be humbled by the type of work they do THEMSELVES... as for my experience? I have worked at my family's garage here in Boston, I have been modding cars myself for almost 10 years... and no LED lighting is not my type of mod... Upgrading turbos on supras or repairing blown headgaskets is more of what I do... I fully maintain and repair my own cars...
i might be just another one in here. You may be repairing your own headgasket due to your over due headgasket, but that doesn't make you a great tuner. Your dissing on Honda tuners, while proud of your turbo upgrades and blown gasket repair ? I mean, come on man, almost everyone who can't afford the dealer price out there will do the job themselve and there's tons of them on other forums including Honda crowds. Removing the intake clamp plus 4 more bolts and 2 bracket , bam, turbo's off. How hard is that? I've been switching turbos on my Subaru every other year, but I don't consider that as any thing major.. just a normal routine job. So, your telling me that E55 crowd does more work than the rest of the lineups? So, does that make 90% of the Mercedes crowd a poser too? so, why dissing 90% of the Honda crowd, just because u drive a mercedes? I think u're just too narrow minded who would never appreciate honda engines...

Anyhow, nice to see this thread going....
Old 02-26-2009, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by bwco
i might be just another one in here. You may be repairing your own headgasket due to your over due headgasket, but that doesn't make you a great tuner. Your dissing on Honda tuners, while proud of your turbo upgrades and blown gasket repair ? I mean, come on man, almost everyone who can't afford the dealer price out there will do the job themselve and there's tons of them on other forums including Honda crowds. Removing the intake clamp plus 4 more bolts and 2 bracket , bam, turbo's off. How hard is that? I've been switching turbos on my Subaru every other year, but I don't consider that as any thing major.. just a normal routine job. So, your telling me that E55 crowd does more work than the rest of the lineups? So, does that make 90% of the Mercedes crowd a poser too? so, why dissing 90% of the Honda crowd, just because u drive a mercedes? I think u're just too narrow minded who would never appreciate honda engines...

Anyhow, nice to see this thread going....
Dude, you're talking out your @ss. I don't do any work on my vehicles. I don't know how. So something you think is simple looks real difficult to me.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 W163
LOL nice bwco. Btw stiggs he is talking to 55fanatic not u
Haha
Old 02-26-2009, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
its what AMG used to use as an emblem... still an AMG emblem... still a poser
Oh yeah........true, not as bad as the ///AMG on the trunk but its a close second.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:25 AM

02 W163
mine is black and white.
still a poser??? its cool with me that you still wanna argue this and call ppl poser,
there nothing i can do and theres nothing you can do.

At least im not posing ////AMG or putting ML55..
thats all i have to say..

In fact i saw a car today at the custom audio shop that my buddie owns,
AKA 02 clk 320..

Has a CLK55 badge
///AMG badge in the rear
V8 kompressor on the fender
AMG door sills(the orginal one)

so then he bought that car from cali and drove it down to BC..

When it was in my shop i popped the hood, V6

Thats what i call a poser. or ripped off big time.

me putting a hood and trunk emblem doesnt make me a poser.
its simply liking the badge and admiring it.

but compared to what i saw , thats a poser, or a dealship selling a fake amg to customers
Old 02-27-2009, 02:26 AM

10' GLK
Originally Posted by STi_JL
LOL nice bwco. Btw stiggs he is talking to 55fanatic not u
Haha
yeah, i'm talking to 55fanatic.

I forgot to mention, try sticking a feeling guage between the cam lobes and valve seats on a 100K miles H22A honda engine vs 40K miles BMW M3 s54 engine. You'll see and appreciate how low the tolerence of a high mileage honda engine is.

STi_JL, i won't be able to attend the vancouver meet cause I don't normally attend meets.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:44 AM

02 W163

I forgot to mention, try sticking a feeling guage between the cam lobes and valve seats on a 100K miles H22A honda engine vs 40K miles BMW M3 s54 engine. You'll see and appreciate how low the tolerence of a high mileage honda engine is.

STi_JL, i won't be able to attend the vancouver meet cause I don't normally attend meets.
its all good. i dont think it would turn out anyways lol ..

but i might join the W204 AMG meets, i think there having all tuner cars going,
Old 02-27-2009, 10:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Did I say anything bad about honda engines? NO i didnt... I called what he was doing ricer... I have seen many properly done up civic hatches... on the track(not drag strip) smoke some hi dollar vehicles, none had cheap chrome handle overlays or street glows or had them rebadged with typeR or typeS badges... In no way am I calling out the honda crowd... I am calling out the ricers...

And why dont you look at the folks in the E55 forum swapping out stock bits for SLR parts that require significant fabrication to work... or the crew designing a twin turbo set up to work with the factory supercharger system... not many can do what they do, in any marque

I am not saying one engine is better then the other, but one system is far more complex then the other... you have to admit that. I'll let you know how off my valves are when I do my shim job on my S54 later in the spring... I am hoping it wont be too bad at 65k miles

Now back to you defending your Canadian brethren... we werent talking about his performance upgrades... other then his planned exhaust he has none. We were talking about his Badging and chromed out visual mods... and you came in here touting off that people who own MBs dont know what we are talking about... when in fact I told you my experience and the general population does not have the ability to do what you or I do... thats why mechanics exist... Then you tell me I am too narrow minded to appreciate a honda engine... cars that earn and deserve respect get it, no matter the country of origin, make, or model... performance numbers arent everything I judge a car by

Now if you would like to argue that one group of car owners has more ability then others, SURE... I will agree that the benz community for the most part does not know anything about how a car works... but that does not mean that none do... in all marques Honda, or benz, toyota or BMW, Mitsubishi or Bentley(ok maybe not bentley) there are some owners who are absolutely brilliant when it comes to the electronics and mechanics of a car... and others who barely know how to add windshield washing fluid(our friend Stiggs)... so don't pidgeon hole a group because some might not be able to hack it.

And if you would like to know my history of cars? They are not German only...
53 Mercedes Limo, 56 Harley Panhead, 65 Pontiac GTO, 72 Cougar Cobra Jet, 91 Supra Turbo, 92 Camry, 93 Camry, 2000 ML55, 2000 A4 Wagon, 2003 M3, 06 E500... not to mention the countless accords and civics I have worked on as an audio installer and a mechanic... now as you have so insisted I am Narrow minded... I have shown you, you talk out of your @$$ not knowing who I am or where I come from, or what I have or have not worked on... If you seem to think otherwise about me, I will continue THIS conversation off line... I might just have more experience then you think I do... My opinions still stand of the Mods that STi_JL has done... Im sure being a subie guy, when you see the pink Subie Sti emblem or a full on STi emblem on a non STi, you prolly chuckle... I know I would do...
Old 02-27-2009, 01:29 PM

02 W163
As we all know, that ML320 cant go any faster than it will, infact if i was to do anything with performance, i would spend a fortune to get so little =]
Im looking for visual mods and looks, as for the exaust, really, i fi can get the sound i wouldnt even want to mod the exaust, waste of money, and problem to do.

BWCO is right, since every one here is discriminating on my car, and talka bout how many drive by or civics ricers you leave in the dust...

no offence, and this include ME also, If YOU HAVE A AUTOMATIC and you killed a car, you basically lost...
everyone knows how to drive straight and press on the gass all the way in a race,

But as afor a standard driver, every shift, every second, and every time counts. AGREED?

So you can be racing a bens AMG 55 on track with a WRX or professional driver, and still get smoked by a car more than half the time slower, more than half the price, and more than half the litres..

Dont get fool by a civic one day with AMG badge on the back =]
Old 02-27-2009, 02:59 PM

10' GLK
Did I say anything bad about honda engines? NO i didnt... I called what he was doing ricer... I have seen many properly done up civic hatches... on the track(not drag strip) smoke some hi dollar vehicles, none had cheap chrome handle overlays or street glows or had them rebadged with typeR or typeS badges... In no way am I calling out the honda crowd... I am calling out the ricers...

And why dont you look at the folks in the E55 forum swapping out stock bits for SLR parts that require significant fabrication to work... or the crew designing a twin turbo set up to work with the factory supercharger system... not many can do what they do, in any marque

I am not saying one engine is better then the other, but one system is far more complex then the other... you have to admit that. I'll let you know how off my valves are when I do my shim job on my S54 later in the spring... I am hoping it wont be too bad at 65k miles

Now back to you defending your Canadian brethren... we werent talking about his performance upgrades... other then his planned exhaust he has none. We were talking about his Badging and chromed out visual mods... and you came in here touting off that people who own MBs dont know what we are talking about... when in fact I told you my experience and the general population does not have the ability to do what you or I do... thats why mechanics exist... Then you tell me I am too narrow minded to appreciate a honda engine... cars that earn and deserve respect get it, no matter the country of origin, make, or model... performance numbers arent everything I judge a car by

Now if you would like to argue that one group of car owners has more ability then others, SURE... I will agree that the benz community for the most part does not know anything about how a car works... but that does not mean that none do... in all marques Honda, or benz, toyota or BMW, Mitsubishi or Bentley(ok maybe not bentley) there are some owners who are absolutely brilliant when it comes to the electronics and mechanics of a car... and others who barely know how to add windshield washing fluid(our friend Stiggs)... so don't pidgeon hole a group because some might not be able to hack it.

And if you would like to know my history of cars? They are not German only...
53 Mercedes Limo, 56 Harley Panhead, 65 Pontiac GTO, 72 Cougar Cobra Jet, 91 Supra Turbo, 92 Camry, 93 Camry, 2000 ML55, 2000 A4 Wagon, 2003 M3, 06 E500... not to mention the countless accords and civics I have worked on as an audio installer and a mechanic... now as you have so insisted I am Narrow minded... I have shown you, you talk out of your @$$ not knowing who I am or where I come from, or what I have or have not worked on... If you seem to think otherwise about me, I will continue THIS conversation off line... I might just have more experience then you think I do... My opinions still stand of the Mods that STi_JL has done... Im sure being a subie guy, when you see the pink Subie Sti emblem or a full on STi emblem on a non STi, you prolly chuckle... I know I would do...
That is good attitude there man, but I wasn't even born when u first got your car there in 1953.
I would totally agree with your opinion, or i should say, May I ask for your acceptance of what other people do to their own cars. Such as chrome door handles or exhaust mods. I don't think no owners should be ashamed of what they do to their own cars. I see civics with type R stickers, but keeping their stock 14" steelies and stock engines, I do laugh at them, but keep it your myself... These kids might be enjoying their precious moments and teenage good times.... spending 20 dollar on a yellow glow in the dark shift knob is all they want, maybe ! But that's what they want... !
But I really appreciate your positive attitude on this matter.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

That is good attitude there man, but I wasn't even born when u first got your car there in 1953.
I would totally agree with your opinion, or i should say, May I ask for your acceptance of what other people do to their own cars. Such as chrome door handles or exhaust mods. I don't think no owners should be ashamed of what they do to their own cars. I see civics with type R stickers, but keeping their stock 14" steelies and stock engines, I do laugh at them, but keep it your myself... These kids might be enjoying their precious moments and teenage good times.... spending 20 dollar on a yellow glow in the dark shift knob is all they want, maybe ! But that's what they want... !
But I really appreciate your positive attitude on this matter.
Im not as old as you think...Im prolly about half as old as you think... but I tinker with everyone of those cars... well except the limo, its been sitting some 30 years with a seazed engine...

I dont think we came right out and told him we laughed at them... I gave my opinion... as a matter of fact I was pretty civil about it... he didnt want to accept that we didnt like something on his car and kept coming back with pretty big posts...other folks who were less polite found the thread and came in here and told him there thoughts...and then it went down hill from there... I will still say, it is poserish... it is far less poserish then some of the other atrocities I have seen out there.

you could have maybe approached me before I worked as a car audio installer and spent my time in the family garage... and you could have been able to accuse me of being narrow minded... but at that point I was a 92 camry and 91 supra owner... Toyota ruled the world... now that I have taken apart more cars then I care to, or worked on modding my own cars... I know what works, and what doesnt... every region of cars is best at something... if I want tourque? I will come to america... 60s to mid 70s... just have that throw you in your seat torque... if I want effecient power... I look to japan... if I want all out chaos I look to the Germans and italians... If I want luxury I look at the Germans or the Brits...

Last edited by 55fanatic; 02-27-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:42 AM

02 W163
Truth is simple, you gave me opinions that i did not take. In fact i defended myself because of the comments i recieve from a forum that you would expect to have class, and respect for each other...
Matter fact, the comments i get here, is probably 10times worse then what you would get at cardomain. I dont have cardomain, but i see some nasty cars there that you would probably laught laugh luagh and laugh......
im talking about chrome EVERYTHING, chrome door pillars, crome head light rear light trims, chrom grills, chrome bumper grill, chrome door jams, chrome gas cap, EVERYTHING IS CHROME,

but you read comments like, " nice car man, i like it blah blah blaah,,,,
Yes they might be bsing or mocking him, but truth is, no one cares..
I defend my car, and i defend the mods i put in, That includes defending my style and the way i like my car...
So by everyone coming on the forum, Giving opinions, or just dropping insults, about my car just because Im not modding it right, or because im posing, is not for anyone to decide but me....

You may think that chrome handles are nasty, and fake/peel, but have you ever wonder, maybe i like it, THATS WHY I HAVE IT. or have you ever wonder that I cant stand the Black plastic.....

If i had the ML 500 grill or ML 500 handles, i wouldnt be getting cheap chrome handles would I?

AMG hood and trunk emblem:NON A SINGLE MEMBER THAT IS HATING ON ME IN THIS THREAD WOULD EVER SEE MY TRUCK ON THE ROAD, EVER!! so why does it matter....
Giving opinions is one thing, i appreciate that.
But giving opinions and Trash me and my car, b/c im not agreeing is another,.
That goes out to everyone who is dissing.

Im more on the lines of working with audio also than mechanical... I know, intake wont make you faster and might ruin the engine, and i know my car wont go faster than it is. So i accpet the fact that its a SUV and its not that bad on gas as for the 55s.
Its great that you have a ML55, i cant afford that at my age... matter fact I cant SUPPORT IT.

Your married,(i suppose) you have a steady job ect. So im guessing you can support some top end cars, and mod it right, (your WAY). thats great that you can get amg and M3 and put in the right parts for it ect.

They dont make alot of stuff for the ML to look nice, but chrome surround and interior mods ect.
whats the point of modding my car out with all these authentic brabus AMG stuff, when i cant even purchase a ml55 or somthing.

Im not gonna lie, I got this car as a gift. Yes im one of those asian kids you see driving a nice car in there 20's.

I have been modding cars my whole teenage years, everyone was cars cars cars... I had a civic in grade 10, and c230 coupe in grade 12, i appreaciate what i ahve and what car a drive, no matter if its a civic or a garbage truck.

but to me everyone is about the audio... I didnt know putting a AMG emblem can disrespect so many users... and even chrome handles ect, Basically everything on my car now, there is nothing to like.

But i like it alot, LED interior, HID fogs, andheadlights, JL system, mb quart speakers/tweets, JVC indash DVD. my pedals, chrome handles, tinted tails amg emblem..

Im done with touching the engine of the car, TOO MUCH PROBLEMS HAPPENs..especially to mercedes. everything i change in the engine or exaust ect, always pop a fault out..

my civic got totalled, and my c class got sold. The ML is the only car, i actually admire in modding, and i want to do it right and mod it nicely how " I " like it.

I also have a WRX, but its not my type of car, yes its fast, and save great gas, but i cant sttand it without a system.

The ML sounds Great inside and look great outside. Soon ill be putting in 22s on Menzari, and work on some lowering after that...

I dont like to take anyones advices, unless its because it damages the engine or cause some problems.... Im even worried to mod the exaust cause I dont want it to sound or cause any problems.

Im planning to put my car in the show soon. I work for a custom audio shop in Bc, that has over 15 stores in the states.. and the owner of all 15 stores moved down here to start new businesses in BC.

my amg emblem is somthing no one should worry about. everyone else is only PISSED OFF cause they think im posing. But im not.. if i was really trying to pose, i would ahve V8 and ml 55 on my car...

I simply have amg emblems hood and trunk, steering wheel to match the emblems. and amg replica pedals. Its a good design. and it bring the interior of my car out ALOT.

You havent even seen my car in real life and your already judging me and my car base on 5 pics of my front grill. like seriously????
Ill invite you to come look at my car in person, and tell me it looks bad.. cause really its not.

Everyone one has there own style and own cup of tea.

If not every ML would look the same modded, there would only be one type of dealership that sells the same cars. ect.

You may have more experience than me in modding car and mechanical problems.
But I can Guarentee you, none of you have more experience than me in how i would like my car to look like
Old 02-28-2009, 09:24 AM
Out Of Control!!

Truth is simple, you gave me opinions that i did not take. In fact i defended myself because of the comments i recieve from a forum that you would expect to have class, and respect for each other...
Matter fact, the comments i get here, is probably 10times worse then what you would get at cardomain. I dont have cardomain, but i see some nasty cars there that you would probably laught laugh luagh and laugh......
im talking about chrome EVERYTHING, chrome door pillars, crome head light rear light trims, chrom grills, chrome bumper grill, chrome door jams, chrome gas cap, EVERYTHING IS CHROME,

but you read comments like, " nice car man, i like it blah blah blaah,,,,
Yes they might be bsing or mocking him, but truth is, no one cares..
I defend my car, and i defend the mods i put in, That includes defending my style and the way i like my car...
So by everyone coming on the forum, Giving opinions, or just dropping insults, about my car just because Im not modding it right, or because im posing, is not for anyone to decide but me....

You may think that chrome handles are nasty, and fake/peel, but have you ever wonder, maybe i like it, THATS WHY I HAVE IT. or have you ever wonder that I cant stand the Black plastic.....

If i had the ML 500 grill or ML 500 handles, i wouldnt be getting cheap chrome handles would I?

AMG hood and trunk emblem:NON A SINGLE MEMBER THAT IS HATING ON ME IN THIS THREAD WOULD EVER SEE MY TRUCK ON THE ROAD, EVER!! so why does it matter....

Im more on the lines of working with audio also than mechanical... I know, intake wont make you faster and might ruin the engine, and i know my car wont go faster than it is. So i accpet the fact that its a SUV and its not that bad on gas as for the 55s.
Its great that you have a ML55, i cant afford that at my age... matter fact I cant SUPPORT IT.

Your married,(i suppose) you have a steady job ect. So im guessing you can support some top end cars, and mod it right, (your WAY). thats great that you can get amg and M3 and put in the right parts for it ect.

They dont make alot of stuff for the ML to look nice, but chrome surround and interior mods ect.
whats the point of modding my car out with all these authentic brabus AMG stuff, when i cant even purchase a ml55 or somthing.

Im not gonna lie, I got this car as a gift. Yes im one of those asian kids you see driving a nice car in there 20's.

I have been modding cars my whole teenage years, everyone was cars cars cars... I had a civic in grade 10, and c230 coupe in grade 12, i appreaciate what i ahve and what car a drive, no matter if its a civic or a garbage truck.

but to me everyone is about the audio... I didnt know putting a AMG emblem can disrespect so many users... and even chrome handles ect, Basically everything on my car now, there is nothing to like.

But i like it alot, LED interior, HID fogs, andheadlights, JL system, mb quart speakers/tweets, JVC indash DVD. my pedals, chrome handles, tinted tails amg emblem..

Im done with touching the engine of the car, TOO MUCH PROBLEMS HAPPENs..especially to mercedes. everything i change in the engine or exaust ect, always pop a fault out..

my civic got totalled, and my c class got sold. The ML is the only car, i actually admire in modding, and i want to do it right and mod it nicely how " I " like it.

I also have a WRX, but its not my type of car, yes its fast, and save great gas, but i cant sttand it without a system.

The ML sounds Great inside and look great outside. Soon ill be putting in 22s on Menzari, and work on some lowering after that...

I dont like to take anyones advices, unless its because it damages the engine or cause some problems.... Im even worried to mod the exaust cause I dont want it to sound or cause any problems.

Im planning to put my car in the show soon. I work for a custom audio shop in Bc, that has over 15 stores in the states.. and the owner of all 15 stores moved down here to start new businesses in BC.

my amg emblem is somthing no one should worry about. everyone else is only PISSED OFF cause they think im posing. But im not.. if i was really trying to pose, i would ahve V8 and ml 55 on my car...

I simply have amg emblems hood and trunk, steering wheel to match the emblems. and amg replica pedals. Its a good design. and it bring the interior of my car out ALOT.

You havent even seen my car in real life and your already judging me and my car base on 5 pics of my front grill. like seriously????
Ill invite you to come look at my car in person, and tell me it looks bad.. cause really its not.

Everyone one has there own style and own cup of tea.

If not every ML would look the same modded, there would only be one type of dealership that sells the same cars. ect.

You may have more experience than me in modding car and mechanical problems.
But I can Guarentee you, none of you have more experience than me in how i would like my car to look like
I didnt read the whole thing but I see somewhere you ask my age... Im 26, bought the ML with my own money at 21... as a matter of fact I agreed on the deal on my birthday... I financed it and paid it off...

when I have more time Ill read the rest of it and reply
Old 02-28-2009, 07:26 PM

02 W163
I wasnt actually asking your age literally, im just using an example, that your married and you ahve more experience in auto stuff, and im still in the process of learning as I go.
but you may have more experience in alot of stuff, but as far how i like my car to look like im certain that i have great experience for my knowledge and style
Old 02-28-2009, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55

You can justify it all you want, but in the end, having AMG emblems on a non AMG vehicle is posing. You just can't get around that fact. If thats what you want then thats cool. But don't say we didn't warn you when people laugh at you or laugh behind your back. You can mod that ML anyway you want. As long as you're happy then thats all that matters. But I bet deep down you know we are right about the posing. Whats the real reason you want those AMG badges on your truck? Deep down you wish it was a real AMG, right? But here's where reality kills fantasy...its not a real AMG. So why pretend it is? I'll say it again...just be happy with what you have. Yes you can mod the crap out of it....but why badge it something its not? I'll never tell someone not to mod a car. I love to mod my vehicles. But I would never want anyone to be a poser.
I guess I'll never understand.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
STi JL, I think it might be time to log off and walk away from your computer... forever. You take the internet way too serious to be playing on it unsupervised.
Old 03-01-2009, 04:48 AM

02 W163
You can justify it all you want, but in the end, having AMG emblems on a non AMG vehicle is posing. You just can't get around that fact. If thats what you want then thats cool. But don't say we didn't warn you when people laugh at you or laugh behind your back. You can mod that ML anyway you want. As long as you're happy then thats all that matters. But I bet deep down you know we are right about the posing. Whats the real reason you want those AMG badges on your truck? Deep down you wish it was a real AMG, right? But here's where reality kills fantasy...its not a real AMG. So why pretend it is? I'll say it again...just be happy with what you have. Yes you can mod the crap out of it....but why badge it something its not? I'll never tell someone not to mod a car. I love to mod my vehicles. But I would never want anyone to be a poser.
I guess I'll never understand.

Deep down, I do not realize i am a poser. Your right, i am happy with my truck. And I dont feel any guilt or feel like your right at ALL..
i dont wish i had a AMG, i wish i had a lambo, or ferrari.

Maybe someday ppl would laugh at me behind or infront. Maybe a ML55 would roll up to me and say thats not an AMG. But so what?
big deal im getting laugh at or getting hated, or getting flammed for posing..
I should listen to what everyone is saying and take off the emblem?
I should live life the way that otehr ppl believe how it should be?
i should correct my car, because im getting laugh at?

no man. I learn to not care. Life is much better when you dont care about anything, cause theres nothign to worry or stress, theres nothing to feel ashamed of or even feel guilt.

You can tell me 100000 times or laugh at me in my face, but that really doesnt affect my life at all......

POINTMAN: I take internet seriously? How? because im trying to defend my way of modding, or because im not accepting opinons from people trying to just call names? How many different user are trying to get a piece of the action on this thread? 5,6,7,8 10 ? all trying to put me down?
tel you the truth its not working, and i dont care.
Dont worry about the supervision, i have members like you watching my every move.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

:facepalm:
Old 03-06-2009, 12:40 AM

02 W163
bump
Old 03-06-2009, 08:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 CLK55
bump
Nice try. We can only tell you you're a poser so many ways.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Nice try. We can only tell you you're a poser so many ways.
Seriously. I am curious what he wanted to hear by bumping the thread.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:37 PM
Out Of Control!!

maybe he likes hearing that he is a poser and that his car is an obomination to modding?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:04 PM

02 W163
ya, man. Love being called a poser. =]

My 320 with AMG emblem. zoom zoom sticker on the side

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: W163 DYI ml55 front grill/MODS, My ML320