M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

My 320 CDI just delivered!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From 2006 ML 320 CDI - from 2009 Audi Q5 S-Line 3.0 TDI DSG - from 2011 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE
My 320 CDI just delivered!

Yesterday my 320 CDI was delivered to me! Great feeling!

After the first 15 minutes of a certain shock, I started to fit in the car, and after 1 day I can say I feel in it, and i am enjoying........

Great manouvrability, very responsive, very good brakes, very very silent from 0-140 km/h ( i can not go faster as it need some thousands of km to prevent any engine damage ).

The interiors serve perfectly to the passengers, the front seats are great, also second row seat was appreciated by my family. A sense of simplicity, quitness, class, car-like accompanies everyone inside the car. The car is solid, in a sort sportive and makes you feel protected. The 6cd/mp3 great, i have something like 6 per 120 songs = over 700 songs in the magazine! No need for IPOD. Sound magic with Harman/Kardon. Park assist, very helpfull and not making panic like for example at the VW Touareg.

Comparing this ML 320 cdi with my previous car VW Touareg 3.2 v6 benzine has only one result:

ML 320 CDI is easier to drive, fantastic feeling with the direct select on the steering wheel, silent, more powerful, or more easy to jump start, more easy to take speed from 50-100 and from 100-140, you drive the car and not the car drives you like at the Touareg! The only comparison that equals the 2 cars may be the airmatic performance, both great at the two cars.

The MB dashboard is simplier, helpfull to the driver, and many commands are horizontally distributed to help driver focus while at the VW Touareg many commands, although in perfect finitures are distributes everywhere, up or down, and require the driver to look many times downside, etc and as i can practice the MB ML 320 CDI is a very well projected car, inside, outside, and in general.

The delivery time: I ordered the car in start of July 2006-delivered yesterday 31.10.2006!

If i would add something to this car? Only a rear-hutch separate open-close window which is very practic in the SUV'S when you do not like to open the whole rear hutch. I would improve the material od the front top dash, the only surface that in some angles gives the idea that money were saved. I am sure in the future they will realise this.

Luggage cover was costfree, plastic floor mats gift from dealer, net divider also, I got everything I ordered and the dealer justified my expectations and the brand of MB.

In general this car is 90-95%=the money i spent! Good value!

Now time will have to prove if this is also an affidable and robust car in the long term!

In the next days i will post my ML photos.

Enjoy all of you and have fun...............

Last edited by dante&david; 11-01-2006 at 06:45 AM.