M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Help! dealer services in GTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320CDI
Help! dealer services in GTA

Hi All,

I need to schedule the annual service for my 2008 ML320CDI soon. Can you recommend a dealership in the GTA? I've been going to the dealership in Markham in the past but their services were awful. They never even rotated my tires in the three services they have performed for me which cost my front tires to wear out 50% faster than the rear ones. And it took them 3 times to fix a tire puncture(charged me twice in the process). On top of that, every time i asked them about these problems they came up with all sort of "possible reasons" - shifting responsibility basically.

Or if you think a non MB shop can do the job better, i'd like to know as well.

many thnx!
Old 11-02-2012, 05:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'11 ML350
I guess if I lived in the "GTA" region I would know where or what the F@#$# it is...it's annoying as hell when people use abbreviations, acronyms, etc. assuming the rest of the world knows what the hell they're talking about...

I can highly recommend the dealership in the GRMAATFR. Most reliable dealership in the TSA.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
(SOLD) 05 E55 Estate. 11 Golf TDi
exactly.. wtf is GTA? Grand Theft Auto is the only thing I can think of.
Old 11-02-2012, 06:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2014 ML350 Bluetec,2012 C300 4matic sport
Originally Posted by eeferber
I guess if I lived in the "GTA" region I would know where or what the F@#$# it is...it's annoying as hell when people use abbreviations, acronyms, etc. assuming the rest of the world knows what the hell they're talking about...

I can highly recommend the dealership in the GRMAATFR. Most reliable dealership in the TSA.
After having a rough week this response is just what I needed. Hopefully we will get a reply as to where GTA is
Old 11-02-2012, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML320CDI
Greater Toronto Area

sorry if you're offended but i'm sure you already know the answer after a quick google .. i guess that also means you can't help me with my little question here.. hehe
Old 11-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

SpeedRiven SL600, ML320CDI
Originally Posted by diegoring
Hi All,

I need to schedule the annual service for my 2008 ML320CDI soon. Can you recommend a dealership in the GTA? I've been going to the dealership in Markham in the past but their services were awful. They never even rotated my tires in the three services they have performed for me which cost my front tires to wear out 50% faster than the rear ones. And it took them 3 times to fix a tire puncture(charged me twice in the process). On top of that, every time i asked them about these problems they came up with all sort of "possible reasons" - shifting responsibility basically.

Or if you think a non MB shop can do the job better, i'd like to know as well.

many thnx!
I will let others on this board to add/comment to my post, but I think we do a very good job and have many happy clients on this board. Yes, shop is not very fancy looking, but tools and equipment is on par with any fancy shop, we have a descent waiting area, excellent European coffee and best MB mechanics in GTA (Greater Toronto Area), never mind my Russian lady assistants

Igor.

Last edited by AccelToronto; 11-02-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:59 PM

2013 E350 BlueTec, 2011 VW Jetta TDI
@diegoring:
I live in Ajax so I bring my ML to the M-B Dealership in Whitby.
So far I've not had any issues and the last time I brought it in for service in Spring I had them swap out my Winter tires+rims for my normal set.
They do provide a loaner if you call ahead when you book your service appointment.
I did not buy my ML from them but got my service done there as they are closer.

@AccelToronto:
Good to know of your shop. BTW, do you service BMW too?
I have a 2010 BMW 335D which is out of warranty so I will be needing to get it serviced soon (oil change).