Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Mechanic Special

For Sale

2002 Mercedes-Benz C240

01-16-2018, 03:07 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 384
  • Expired

• Price
    $800
    • OBO
  • Location ft lauderdale, FL, 33312, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WDBRF61J62F277962
  • Mileage 210,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 4WD
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Other
Description:

Vehicle runs but serpentine belt came off not sure why...water pump, alternator, radiator have all been replaced but car cannot be driven unless the belt is slipped back on. Car has been sitting for several months...we have been through a lot hard to let go . In dire need of a paint job... paint peeling especially on the hood. Roof leaking from the side panel so carpet has been exposed to water and needs to be replaced. There is a small oil leak on the top near the oil cap. Needs light rear light bulb. Radio works sometimes . Ac and heat works okay. Needs tires. Front bumper needs replacing, someone left a tire in the road and I hit it. There is also a Dent on the passenger rear panel (can be popped out). Runs good for the amount of miles otherwise but needs a lot of cosmetics. Miles are approximate its a lil less than 210k. I have had the car for several years and its time to get rid of it and would rather sell to someone looking for a hobby rather than trade it in for pennies. I will upload photos as soon as I get back in town. Thanks!