Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2000 E55 AMG W/ Brembo GT Brake Kit

For Sale

2000 Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG

08-13-2018, 02:03 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 478
  • Expired

• Price
    $3,000
  • Location Brea, CA, 92821, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WDBJF74J1YB066750
  • Mileage 298,500
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

Time to go. Needs valve body, intermittently neutrals when shifting from 3rd to 4th. Otherwise transmission performs well. Engine has 298K and still pulls very strong.
My favorite part about the car is the upgraded Bembo GT Brake kit for the front and Brembo Calipers in the rear. The brake system costs more then the car in its current value. I do have brand new front rotors and pads that will come with the sell (1000 dollar value) Interior is black and grey. driver seat cushion is worn. rear part of headliner is starting to sag. Paint has chips on right rear quarter panel. Front bumper and front of hood have chips. Vehicle has a very small lowering on it and has staggered 18 inch 5 spoke wheels 275/R18 rear and 245/R18 front, rear tires have less then 1000 miles on them, front tires need to be replaced soon.

Vehicle is still very drivable

I can provide pictures via email if interested.

WILL NOT SHIP VEHICLE, unless buyer pays for shipping and payment for vehicle and shipping is made in full and cleared through bank.

Selling price is 3000 FIRM

you can call me with any questions 626-823-5731