Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

300SDL partout/fire sale

For Sale

2010 Mercedes-Benz SLK350

10-31-2018, 05:04 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 412
  • Expired

Description:

1987 300SDL, hit in rear and front.

I bought it for very little, my intention was to grab the head and part the rest out. I now have someone who needs the engine for their SDL. They will give me their engine in exchange, but the old engine had a rod through the block (IIRC). Engine parts are available from the old engine, but they might take longer to get.

If you need something name your price. I'm letting things go for whatever I can get. If you're going to get only one item I'll say $20 minimum for that one item (ask for an exception).

I will ship or arrange for shipping heavier/larger items.

Here's what's been claimed so far.

-Injection Pump
-ECU
-Differential
-cluster
-turbo
-armrest
-rf window regulator and motor
-steering damper
-cruise amplifier

I will update the list as soon as people contact me. Right now it looks like I will be parting it out around November 10th. Whenever I do part it, it will be a one day affair. I'll pull all claimed parts, anything left that I think is of value and then a wrecker will be called.

PM me for email contact. That will be quicker and I'll be able to keep track of you better.

Photos here: https://photos.app.*******/GC5ZRALDtQTc5Jsb7

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
All parts Accessories $20