Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

BRABUS bumper for w209 CLK

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

01-09-2019, 07:40 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1286
  • Exterior Body Parts - BRABUS bumper for w209 CLK - Used - El Cerrito, CA 94530, United States
    Expired
  • Exterior Body Parts - BRABUS bumper for w209 CLK - Used - El Cerrito, CA 94530, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
MBWorld Fanatic!

• Price
    $300
  • Location El Cerrito, CA, 94530, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

This bumper has a crack on the middle lower front lip but it can be repaired (and fitted/installed) by any good body or custom shop. My shop is Sonic Motorsport in San Jose and they did the work on this. The paint is in decent condition, but if you get the crack repaired, you'll want to have it repainted anyways. Structurally the bumper is in good shape - I drove around with the crack for a long time and got used to it.

Brabus no longer makes this bumper so here's your chance to get a rare / unique look. Unfortunately I do not have the quad fog lights and you'll need to find some black mesh for the bumper openings, but any shop can help you with that. Brabus has gone to LEDs so you can do a custom LED strip there instead.

Pick up only