Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Mercedes Super MB Star C3 with Dell D630

For Sale

Miscellaneous

04-08-2019, 10:28 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 752
  • Miscellaneous - Mercedes Super MB Star C3 with Dell D630 - Used - All Years Any Make All Models - Newark, DE 19711, United States
    Sold
  • Miscellaneous - Mercedes Super MB Star C3 with Dell D630 - Used - All Years Any Make All Models - Newark, DE 19711, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold

• Price
    $600
    • OBO
  • Location Newark, DE, 19711, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model Any Year
Description:

Selling a Mercedes Super MB Star C3 with the Dell D630, & and all the connectors/ attachments a complete setup.
This is a complete Official super MB Star/Xentry for the Mercedes. I have the paperwork and the activation code for register.
The software from SuperMB is the December 2015, this is last update until they switched to the C4 with Windows 10.
Right now, I have a clone software on it running the November 2015 software. The reason I did that is this software does not need the encryption key to be plugged into the USB to run.
Does everything the original does but faster as I have installed it on a SSD. I have also installed 4gb of ram to help speed this D630 up, new keyboard (Dell Official), new battery (Not official Dell) as well as new official dell charger. Again this is the complete setup C3 Xentry comes with all the adapters for older Mercedes the laptop with everything pre-installed.
I will ship free for the lower 48 in the USA, as I am located in the USA.
I use Paypal for payment methods.
Any questions fell free to ask