Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Tunes2Air Bluetooth interface for MMI 2012-ish cars

For Sale

Audio Video/Electronics

11-30-2019, 04:29 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 630

• Price
    $75
    • OBO
  • Location Wall Township, NJ, 08720, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have TWO Bovee Tune2Air Bluetooth devices to sell; "WMA3000A". I sold GLK, so selling these. One is brand new still in the box, the other has been used for about 3 years 35,000 miles. It has lived in the center console doing its job drama free. This is truly a set and forget item, unlike many of the 'solutions' out there. You plug it into the MMI plug, and forget about it. It powers on and off by itself with the vehicle, will connect with your phone automatically each time.

I have two because if one happened to break I wanted to have another in case they went out of production. This was used with 2012 GLK with MMI connector. I would expect C class to be similar. In the 2012-ish vehicles your phone could use Bluetooth but it isn't able to stream music or interact with your music library through the car. This device seamlessly integrates your phone, music, music library, and calls into the vehicle just as you would expect from the factory directly through the stock interface.

Selling each one separately.

the one that is NIB $75
the one that is used $65

this includes free shipping within the united states, paypal, no international shipping.

This is the product on Amazon, check here for compatibility, please do your homework I am not responsible if these dont work for your specific application.
Bovee tune2air Wireless Car Kit MB - Music Interface Adapter for in car iPod Integration (WMA3000A AMI/MDI/MMI connector)

Amazon Amazon

I wrote GLK on the box for my own reference so I wouldn't forget which car this was for, but I am sure it will work in several different variant Benzs.

Last edited by B737; 12-02-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reply