Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Carbon Creations Morello Edition Front Bumper for 00-02 E Class W210 with LED Brake l

For Sale

Exterior Body Parts

12-22-2020, 11:09 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 594

• Price
    $500
    • OBO
  • Location Miami, FL, 33157, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz E350 2000 - 2002
Description:

EBAY LISTING MORELLO EDITION BUMPER 00-02 W210

Hello i have for sale a brand new Carbon Creations Front Bumper for sale that goes for 565.00 i never got to put it on my W210 as sad to say the car was total loss by some kid not stopping at a red light. I also have the rear LED brake not the old bulb kind lights to throw in and a few other goodies. The lights as well are brand new never used and definitely make the rear end more modern. I'm in the Miami Florida area and i know this would make any benz enthusiast a very very happy camper. The look it gives the W210 is very clean and a bit more modern line. please email me at pagan3169@yahoo.com. im selling everything for $500. you wont be disappointed.  I added a link to give you and idea of what the bumper looks like but i can also text you as well the actual pics. Have a great day. *FOR SOME REASON I CANT POST PICS BUT I CAN ALWAYS TEXT THEM TO YOU*