Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

HRE Center Caps - Mercedes Logo Rare!

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

03-06-2021, 01:18 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 690
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - HRE Center Caps - Mercedes Logo Rare! - Used - 0  All Models - Peoria, IL 61615, United States
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - HRE Center Caps - Mercedes Logo Rare! - Used - 0  All Models - Peoria, IL 61615, United States

• Price
    $200
    • OBO
  • Location Peoria, IL, 61615, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

HRE center caps custom made by HRE that are the Mercedes logo.  I forgot the retail price, but I think it was $200/each one so not cheap.

They are billet aluminum.  They were made to fit HRE wheels with either standard HRE center caps or these so I could switch out.  I'm not sure exactly what size the factory HRE center caps are, but I was able to swap back and forth.

I put the measurements so you can be sure if they fit or not.

One center cap is damaged because my wheel guy use a screwdriver to poke it out, see picture.  They may fit other wheels, but the measurements should help.  Comes in the original HRE presentation box.

Free shipping to 48 US states, anywhere else, please ask for a quote.