Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Seeking C63 or CLK63 Black Series

Wanted

2007 - 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLK63 AMG

04-11-2021, 01:12 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 419

• Price
    $65,000 - $120,000
  • Location Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
Description:

Thanks for looking... I am currently seeking a C63 or CLK63 Black Series, no color preference and prefer cars with some miles on them with a mile cap of 45k miles. Clean titles & title histories, no accidents, original paint, no odometer issues etc. I am lean towards cars with quality mods (Think Weistec/Renntech, supercharged, wheels/tires) which I know some do not gravitate towards but its not an issue for me at all. I am based in NJ please shoot me a PM with specifics on your car. Pics, VIN, list of mods, maintenance info, location, is the title free of liens and of course your asking price. I am sure we all have opinions of the values on these cars and whether we do or do not like them modified or what some think are high miles. I would appreciate if we keep my thread to potential sellers and not get into debates so I can try to locate the car for me. 

Let the hunt begin and thank you in advance any leads or info that may come my way.