Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: C63 or CLK63 BS, prefer White/Red

Wanted

2008 - 2013 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

05-29-2021, 11:38 PM | Replies: 7 | Views: 1654
  • 2008 - 2013 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG - WTB: C63 or CLK63 BS, prefer White/Red - Used - Fairfax, VA 22033, United States

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Fairfax, VA, 22033, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey guys,

New to the forum and the Mercedes world. Recently become obsessed with the Black Series cars and have to have one! 

Let me know if any of you have one you are willing to sell or know anyone that does! Feel free to email me at jsd1196 @ gmail. 

Thank you! 

Old 06-04-2021, 02:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Red C63
PM me know if you are interested and can send latest pics. Its 2011 with 25k miles and Mars red in excellent shape. Sparingly used. https://mbworld.org/forums/market/725756
Old 06-04-2021, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by prashd
PM me know if you are interested and can send latest pics. Its 2011 with 25k miles and Mars red in excellent shape. Sparingly used. https://mbworld.org/forums/market/725756
He specifically said he wants a Black Series my guy
Old 06-04-2021, 03:38 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Red C63
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
He specifically said he wants a Black Series my guy
oops.. missed that completely. Ignore my post and good luck
Old 06-05-2021, 02:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mosselman 190E 16V+ C63S+ Abarth 595
Just so you are aware OP: this same exact “ Looking for Black Series” thread gets posted few times a year by various new people to the AMG world. Finding one itself takes time and passion; just ensure you know someone with the proper background for hunting down a Black. I highly recommend learning all you can on here about each Black before looking. The CLK63 BS for instance is a beautiful car, but far from a nice track machine like the 204 Black due to too much lag in the tranny and understeer. I am assuming you know of the head stud issue and poorly built timing spring set up, if not make sure to be ASAP
Originally Posted by karlbenzjr
Hey guys,

New to the forum and the Mercedes world. Recently become obsessed with the Black Series cars and have to have one!

Let me know if any of you have one you are willing to sell or know anyone that does! Feel free to email me at jsd1196 @ gmail.

Thank you!
Old 01-18-2022, 05:46 AM

Received 108 Likes on 80 Posts
'12 C63BS "SlickTop", '08 CLK63BS, '16 E63S wagon, '12 CLS63, amongst other non-Merc toys
Originally Posted by AMGC
The CLK63 BS for instance is a beautiful car, but far from a nice track machine like the 204 Black due to too much lag in the tranny and understeer. I am assuming you know of the head stud issue and poorly built timing spring set up, if not make sure to be ASAP
Recently added the rarest C63BS in the state-side to my collection, while I still have my CLK63BS, too.. I can say that after examining both vehicle up close as well as driving both, back to back a handful of times, I can honestly say that the CLK is actually a much better built car- I literately took hours comparing the two side-by-side, bolt to bolt, weld to weld, and I find more flaws in the C that the CLK simply do not have..

Sure I get a better rush from the quicker shifting as well as the downshift rev-match on the C, but the steering feedback is not as direct as the CLK; and as thrilling as it is to drive both, CLK is still more of a thriller to me than the C.

C63BS is a street car prepped for the track, as it pose as one with the much more aggressive aero & electronic support; CLK63BS on the other hand is a track beast in disguise as a street car, period correct setup for that era, and is just absolutely more raw than the C63BS.

With that said, I'm not letting either one go just yet, and will continue to dig into the different experience that I get from them.

Wishing OP the best of luck finding his dream spec as I did with both of mine.
The following users liked this post:
thenothingblack (01-20-2022)
Old 01-20-2022, 09:41 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
CLK63 AMG Black Series
Originally Posted by 1JDM911
Recently added the rarest C63BS in the state-side to my collection, while I still have my CLK63BS, too.. I can say that after examining both vehicle up close as well as driving both, back to back a handful of times, I can honestly say that the CLK is actually a much better built car- I literately took hours comparing the two side-by-side, bolt to bolt, weld to weld, and I find more flaws in the C that the CLK simply do not have..

Sure I get a better rush from the quicker shifting as well as the downshift rev-match on the C, but the steering feedback is not as direct as the CLK; and as thrilling as it is to drive both, CLK is still more of a thriller to me than the C.

C63BS is a street car prepped for the track, as it pose as one with the much more aggressive aero & electronic support; CLK63BS on the other hand is a track beast in disguise as a street car, period correct setup for that era, and is just absolutely more raw than the C63BS.

With that said, I'm not letting either one go just yet, and will continue to dig into the different experience that I get from them.

Wishing OP the best of luck finding his dream spec as I did with both of mine.
Old 01-23-2022, 05:01 PM

Received 150 Likes on 36 Posts
c63 BS; lc500; F-pace SVR; Jaguar P8
OP: Here's one for sale on BAT.
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...nz-c63-amg-35/