Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

W204 Almond Beige leather left/driver lower seat cover - 2-panel style

For Sale

Interior/Upholstery

03-05-2023, 01:29 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 917
  • Interior/Upholstery - W204 Almond Beige leather left/driver lower seat cover - 2-panel style - New - 0  All Models - Falls Church, VA 22044, United States
  • Interior/Upholstery - W204 Almond Beige leather left/driver lower seat cover - 2-panel style - New - 0  All Models - Falls Church, VA 22044, United States

• Price
    $150
  • Location Falls Church, VA, 22044, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I'm selling a new leather lower seat cover for a W204 sedan driver seat (left front seat). (I would imagine this will also work on a wagon's seat, but I assume the coupe seats are different.) I bought the seat cover from USA Auto Nation on Ebay but ended up not using it. Their listing specified that the buyer would need to transfer the seat heater element from the original Mercedes seat cover over to the new USA Auto Nation seat cover, but once I had the part in hand and took apart the lower seat cushion, I couldn't figure out how to do that. At that point, rather than risking screwing everything up, I elected to spend the extra money on the Mercedes seat cover, so I never attempted to install this cover.  It is wrinkled from being folded up in the box it came in; once installed tightly on the seat it will smooth out nicely.

Mercedes used both 2-panel and 3-panel lower seat covers on the W204; this is a 2-panel cover, so make sure it matches what you're replacing. As far as I know this will fit any non-AMG '08-14 sedan, but I leave it up to the buyer to verify fitment.

I bought this for a 2014 C250 Luxury sedan. As shown in the 2014 brochure, the Luxury sedan got leather, not MBTex. USA Auto Nation listed this as leather, and it smells like leather , so to the best of my knowledge it is leather, not MBTex.

I will also include (for free) the original Mercedes seat cover, which you can see is torn (as it unfortunately common) along the seam between the two perforated panels. Maybe you can figure out how to transfer over the seat heater? Or have an upholstery shop graft the USA Auto Nation perforated center into the Mercedes cover? If you don't want the old, torn Mercedes cover, let me know and I won't bother to send it.

I paid a little over $200 shipped for this from Ebay. I'm asking $150 shipped in the US.

Old 04-20-2023, 02:22 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2014 C250 Luxury
This is still available. If you're interested, feel free to make me an offer.