Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Multimedia Box MMB

For Sale

Audio Video/Electronics

03-19-2023, 03:36 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 547
  • Audio Video/Electronics - Multimedia Box MMB - Used - 0  All Models - Nesconset, NY 11767, United States
  • Audio Video/Electronics - Multimedia Box MMB - Used - 0  All Models - Nesconset, NY 11767, United States

• Price
    $225
  • Location Nesconset, NY, 11767, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I'm selling a multimedia box (MMB) from JoyeAuto. I just upgraded to an Android touch screen in my CLS so I don't need the box anymore. If you're unfamiliar with this unit, check the link
(https://www.joyeauto.com/product/mmb-plus-android-11/)
The unit is updated with the latest firmware and I have a remote for it in case your oem screen is not a touch screen. Check the link for the full specs but it has wireless Apple carplay and wireless Android auto, apps, etc. It's as simple as Plug and Play. 225$ shipped with remote in the US.