Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2003 CLK 55 couple on ebay $5k no reserve auction

For Sale

2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG

09-29-2023, 01:49 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 652
  • 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK55 AMG - 2003 CLK 55 couple on ebay $5k no reserve auction - Used - VIN WDBTJ76H23F042038 - 152,500 Miles - 8 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Coupe - Black - L.a., CA 90032, United States

• Price
    $5,000
  • Location L.a., CA, 90032, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WDBTJ76H23F042038
  • Mileage 152,500
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

Ebay link to auction

If you know the market and AMG cars in general, this is a GREAT VALUE!! I purchased this 2003 CLK 55 on a trip to Northern California in 2017 and drove it back to Los Angeles. I immediately recognized there was paint work on the right rear quarter and the left front fender but all panels looked great. Previous owner let me know there was a minor accident. I am the 2nd owner. I purchased it from a Dr. who bought it brand new and had it 14 years. I then sold it to my brother in law. The car has spent the last 2 years in my garage covered up as he was abroad. Car is strong and fast but needs some regular maintenance. Mechanically solid, but has some common oil leaks that should be fixed, the good news is I have purchased the seals and they will be included with the sale. Car has usual rock chips on hood but front bumper was resprayed due to clear coat peel.   Car will come with clean California title including the following:- 2 Original keys!- Owners Manual- Some service records from our family's time of ownership- No check engine lights,  The car will come with the following replacement parts:  - Valve cover gaskets - Oil cooler gasket set- Replacement serpentine belt  Cons:- Car has an SRS airbag light which needs to be reset. It was caused from replacing the right rear window regulator and not remembering to unplug the battery during replacement.   - Cosmetically, the left front wheel was painted so the silver is slightly off color- Turn signal doesn't stay on when turning right (worn out)- Heated seats haven't worked since I bout the car in 2017. (I think it's a short somewhere but was never able to confirm)- One touch close on sunroof requires you hold the switch to close it During our time of ownership, we have done the following maintenance items: - Fuel pump relay- Fuel pump- Hood struts- Rear coolant tube behind motor- Right rear window regulator- New battery in 2021 or 2022- Regular oil changes- Tires are in good shape, however the rears don't match. They are staggered and can't be rotated.  I'm being as transparent as possible and am very knowledgable about these cars. Feel free to ask any questions you have, and I'll get back to you!!!   HAPPY BIDDING