Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

I might've totaled my 2022+ R8 Performance RWD. Considering an SLS

Wanted

2010 - 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

02-19-2024, 02:55 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 482
  • 2010 - 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - I might've totaled my 2022+ R8 Performance RWD. Considering an SLS - New or Used - Beverly Hills, CA 90210, United States
  • 2010 - 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG - I might've totaled my 2022+ R8 Performance RWD. Considering an SLS - New or Used - Beverly Hills, CA 90210, United States

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Beverly Hills, CA, 90210, USA
  • Condition New or Used
Description:

Hey Everyone,

The title says it all but I'm happy to elaborate.

I was driving my newish 2022+ Audi RWD Performance in the rains last week when a large 10" diameter rock rolled onto the street and went under my car causing damage to the underbelly and subframe. 

The car is in the shop now and I'm in the early phases of the claim so we will see if the car will be reparable or branded. 

I very well might buy back the R8 or another one if that becomes the issue but I have always wanted an SLS yet I have not driven or sat in one yet. The R8 was my first supercar and I took great care of her and had a full PPF on her a long with every warranty available. I have considered Ferraris as I love Italian cars too but the quality of the German supercars set the standard. Also, my friend is a master tech and he would be able to help me take care of any Mercedes new or old.

Bottom line is let me know if you have any experience or own an SLS that you would consider selling. For the right spec I am willing to pay the best price but if you're worried you'll never see her again I am happy to provide you with a first right of refusal but I assure you I do not plan on selling it. 

Local preferred because I plan on registering it in Nevada but i will still consider buying from dealerships.

Last edited by 5Hundred; 02-19-2024 at 03:02 PM. Reply