Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Sedan Complete Part-Out

For Sale

2008 Mercedes-Benz E350

06-21-2024, 01:02 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 212

Description:

Hello Guys and Gals
I have a 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Sedan that I'm Parting-Out.
I prefer all to be local pickup, but willing to work out shipping logistics with people.
Please inquiry with parts that you need. I haven't pulled any parts of it yet, will be doing it on as needed basis.

Some notes on the vehicle:

• it's believed to have well over 200k, cluster screen is broken cant see what it says
  • rear bumper has some scuffs, front bumper is faded with some scratches
  • both fenders have minor repairable damage
  • drivers door appear to be repaired before and section of paint fell off, other doors appear to be ok
  • headlights, and rear lights are in good shape, but haven't tested yet for functionality
  • most of the interior appears to be in a good shape except drivers seat has common rips
  • When I picked up a car engine ran and sounded nice and smooth, I should of shoot a video of it running, because once I got car home I couldn't start it.
  • It's believed that vehicle has bad Transmission Control Module. but vehicle moved Froward and reverse with no issues.
  •  
Thank You

Picture Title Part Category Price Part Description
ALL PARTS Miscellaneous $1 SELLING EVERYTHING
Old 06-24-2024, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 GLS550 4Matic
Originally Posted by E350Wagen
Hello Guys and Gals
I have a 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Sedan that I'm Parting-Out.
I prefer all to be local pickup, but willing to work out shipping logistics with people.
Please inquiry with parts that you need. I haven't pulled any parts of it yet, will be doing it on as needed basis.

Some notes on the vehicle:
  • it's believed to have well over 200k, cluster screen is broken cant see what it says
  • rear bumper has some scuffs, front bumper is faded with some scratches
  • both fenders have minor repairable damage
  • drivers door appear to be repaired before and section of paint fell off, other doors appear to be ok
  • headlights, and rear lights are in good shape, but haven't tested yet for functionality
  • most of the interior appears to be in a good shape except drivers seat has common rips
  • When I picked up a car engine ran and sounded nice and smooth, I should of shoot a video of it running, because once I got car home I couldn't start it.
  • It's believed that vehicle has bad Transmission Control Module. but vehicle moved Froward and reverse with no issues.
Thank You

I couldn't figure out how to Edit a post to add pictures.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Mercedes-Benz E350 4Matic Sedan Complete Part-Out-driver-fender.jpg