Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2015 MAURITIUS BLUE RENNTECH G550

For Sale

2015 Mercedes-Benz G550

11-17-2018, 07:38 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 2625
  • 2015 Mercedes-Benz G550 - 2015 MAURITIUS BLUE RENNTECH G550 - Used - VIN WDCYC3HF6FX239471 - 27,500 Miles - 8 cyl - 4WD - Automatic - SUV - Blue - San Diego, CA 92064, United States
    Expired

• Price
    $85,000
  • Location San Diego, CA, 92064, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WDCYC3HF6FX239471
  • Mileage 27,500
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 4WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type SUV
  • Exterior Color Blue
Description:

This is a beautiful custom ordered mauritius blue over silver/gray Designo leather. Never seen another with interior or exterior colors never mind together. So Cal truck that is like new. Interior leather is just about flawless with no wear evident. Exterior just as clean. I will photo every defect and over describe for serious buyer. Approx 27500 miles but my wife uses so will go up.

Still has CPO warranty left. Oil change at dealer and filter changed every 3k miles. Brand new Pirelli Scorpion ATR Plus tires under 300 miles. Those tires although expensive, transformed the truck. Ride is actually softer and handling 10x's better. Plus it gives it tougher look. They are the factory size.

Has Renntech tune done at Renntech. Renntech badged rear and sides. As per Renntech it will not effect smog and is undetectable. There was a significant difference in power to me. It drives as a stock one does but use the paddle shifters and 1st gear is crazy and I usually start in 2nd. No its not a G63 but you get the better suspension with the 550 and honestly I have owned tons of fast cars and this is about as fast as you want to go in a G Wagon with staying on the pedal. It also sounds amazing.

I am a long time car enthusiast and will assist in shipping in any way I can. I do not play games and can provide EBAY name where you can see my perfect score including cars.

Yes, there might might be cheaper but you are not finding a Renntech, Mauritus blue G550 with CPO anywhere. I doubt you will ever see another in this color combo let alone just in the blue color. It stops traffic. I have owned Porsches, Ferraris, street rods, etc and nothing gets attention like this thing. If you don't like attention do not buy it and that's no exaggeration.

I will take truck to Mercedes Escondido and have next service done early. I will have them check the truck out and anything needed will be addressed. On top of that you have the warranty. This is a no games deal. It will show up detailed and freshly serviced. All defects will be clearly outlined and they are very minute but it isn't a brand new car. If you want to do service yourself I will deduct 1000 which will cover the $600 service and the $400 for if anything else comes up.
Do your homework and check a couple out first. This is one rare G wagon. Just time for a new car. Been super reliable and a great truck. It is a G Wagon so know what your buying. One close of the door and you hear that lock and you know these are built like tanks.

Full disclosure a lady in a Mercedes taped the back of the truck. There was NO IMPACT her hood went under the rubber of the spare tire carrier. AGAIN NO IMPACT AT ALL. The total damages was $12.00 yes, $12.00. The rubber strip around the tire carrier was scraped. Thats it! ZERO PAINT OR ANY WORK DONE. I don't know if its on CARFAX just being straight.

Listing here first will get full pics by Monday. PLEASE SERIOUS ONLY !!!! Title in my name ready for sale. Bank wire preferred.

Last edited by DABRONX; 11-18-2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old 11-22-2018, 12:37 PM

Received 127 Likes on 85 Posts
E55
Holiday bump. Yes, I will get more pics the Holiday got in the way!
Old 11-22-2018, 12:45 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
That's gorgeous! GL
Old 11-27-2018, 01:34 PM

Received 127 Likes on 85 Posts
E55
Thanks!

Car has both factory and CPO warranties. More pics found on Ebay.

Car has clean CARFAX and can provide copy.

Last edited by DABRONX; 11-27-2018 at 01:35 PM. Reason: add info