MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://mbworld.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   2004 AMG E55 - Adult Owned, Stock, Excellent Condition (https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=732900)

JakeMate 01-14-2019 12:46 PM

2004 AMG E55 - Adult Owned, Stock, Excellent Condition

This is a meticulously maintained, 2004 Mercedes-Benz AMG E55. This car is adult owned, garage kept, and has rarely seen rain. It is mechanically perfect, and runs perfectly. The engine, transmission, and ECU are stock. The paint is in beautiful shape and has been recently professionally cut, polished, and ceramic coated. The interior has very little signs of wear and looks more like one with 30K miles.

Factory Options:
  • 5.4L Supercharged V8, 469 hp, 516 lb ft of torque
  • Dynamic Seat option with massage
  • Keyless Go with push button start/stop.
  • Heated and cooled seats
  • Power moonroof
  • Power privacy blind for rear window
  • Manual Sun Blinds in rear side windows
  • Airmatic adjustable suspension with comfort and sport settings
  • Airmatic suspension ride height adjustment for added ground clearance when needed
  • BiXenon Headlights with Active CURVELIGHT
  • Birdseye Maple wood trim
  • Alcantara Headliner and Pillars
  • Upgraded factory sound with trunk deck lid mounted subwoofer
  • Power closing/opening trunk
Other:
  • Carbon Fiber trunk lip
  • TSW Interlagos wheels or factory OEM wheels. Buyer's choice
  • AVIN, android head unit, OEM look
  • Backup camera
Recent Maintenance:
  • Transmission and filter changed at (74,500 miles)
  • Crankshaft position sensor replaced (74,500 miles - preventative only).
  • Rear pads and rotors (74,500 miles)
  • Android head unit installed (74,500 miles)
  • Professional paint correction and Dr. Beasley's Ceramic Coating (74,500 miles)
  • TSW Interlagos wheels and tires installed (76,300 miles)
  • Still have OEM wheels and tires. Will sell with either wheels set preferred.
  • Replaced rear shocks (84,500 miles)
  • Replaced front air strut (Arnott) (90,500 miles)
  • All oil and filter changes and tire rotations done at regular intervals by myself.

jordanst2 01-14-2019 03:33 PM

Very nice car. Why selling?

JakeMate 01-14-2019 04:27 PM

I'm selling because I made the mistake of calculating how much I would save in gas by driving a car that gets 40mpg instead of the AMG, LOL. With that said, I'm averaging 18.1mpg which is pretty good compared to the CTS-V I used to have.

Honestly, I have too many things right now. I'm also selling a Jeep my family uses for off-roading because it rarely gets used since I bought a travel trailer.

I hate to see it go because it's an awesome car. It's been very reliable and the air suspension has a great ride. I take it to our local Cars and Coffee once in a while and it has always got a lot of looks and some great conversations.

jordanst2 01-14-2019 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by JakeMate (Post 7654120)
I'm selling because I made the mistake of calculating how much I would save in gas by driving a car that gets 40mpg instead of the AMG, LOL. With that said, I'm averaging 18.1mpg which is pretty good compared to the CTS-V I used to have.

Honestly, I have too many things right now. I'm also selling a Jeep my family uses for off-roading because it rarely gets used since I bought a travel trailer.

I hate to see it go because it's an awesome car. It's been very reliable and the air suspension has a great ride. I take it to our local Cars and Coffee once in a while and it has always got a lot of looks and some great conversations.

I'm interested, notwithstanding my distance from you. Have the motor/transmission mounts been done. Also, can you post or email me any interior photos: jordan.tabak@gmail.com

JakeMate 01-14-2019 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by jordanst2 (Post 7654177)
I'm interested, notwithstanding my distance from you. Have the motor/transmission mounts been done. Also, can you post or email me any interior photos: jordan.tabak@gmail.com

Great. I'll email you directly.

91TB78 01-14-2019 10:25 PM

Pmd.

kustom2k1 01-15-2019 11:26 AM

PM me your number.

JakeMate 01-15-2019 11:28 AM

Will do.

JakeMate 01-16-2019 08:00 AM

Updated pics and description.

Fulger55 01-19-2019 10:42 PM

PM'ed

Thank you

Jan AMG 01-20-2019 05:57 AM

If you were in Europe I'd have at least 3 buyers for you. Such a beautiful car! Good luck and congratulations to the new owner.

JakeMate 01-20-2019 06:20 AM

Sold!