MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/index.php)
-   Marketplace (https://mbworld.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=221)
-   -   2019 C63S AMG Coupe (https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=738409)

Mr Gregash 03-12-2019 11:18 AM

2019 C63S AMG Coupe

Like new 2019 C63S Coupe! $90,530 MSRP. Car is like new and very well optioned. White over black Nappa leather. Options include AMG Performance Buckets, Mulitmedia package, exterior lighting package, AMG night package, parking assistance package, 64 color ambient lighting, carbon fiber and Alcantara steering wheel, carbon fiber interior trim, 19"/20" front/rear forged wheels, heated and ventilated seats, heads- up display, wheel locking bolts.

Long story short - after 2 GLC63S coupe Edition 1s that had to be bought back by the dealer, I have decided to simply leave MB as a brand and go back to a 911, or buy an RS5 or Gulia Quadrifoglio. Would be looking to work this through a dealer as a pass through for the trade credit as well.

AMGBEASTMODE 03-13-2019 06:58 AM

GLWS, good looking car. Sorry to hear you're leaving the brand. I have an ED 1 GLC63S Coupe, what issues were you having out of curiosity?

Mr Gregash 03-13-2019 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by AMGBEASTMODE (Post 7704233)
GLWS, good looking car. Sorry to hear you're leaving the brand. I have an ED 1 GLC63S Coupe, what issues were you having out of curiosity?

Thanks. I think someone will be very happy with it.

Mostly cosmetic. First car was delivered with scratches on the driver and driver side passenger doors and scratches on the wheels. Leather on the dash and top of door cards was discolored (as if it has gotten wet and soaked in). Rear seat was also creased in about 12 different areas.
Second car was delivered with chips and scratches in all 4 wheels, a chip on the driver door, and pirelli tires vs the Pilot sport 4S (which I don’t like pirellis and that’s a personal thing). On top of that, the trim piece near the sunroof controls was rattling and the gearbox shifted insanely slow. Luckily I got to drive that car for a few months and got every dime back for it.

Ultimately the C63S coupe is a great car but I have such a bad taste wrt MB that I just want to move into something else.

hadam3 03-14-2019 08:08 AM

GLWS!. I have had experiences with all the other brands you are considering, and the only one i would go with is Porsche. STAY AWAY FROM THE ALFA ROMEOS. If you think the MB experience was poor. You are in for a totally different one with the Alfa, or even Tesla.

Audi's are just plain boring, they keep advertising their RS5s as the "new beast in town". But lets be real, quattro with 444HP at the crank, you are always going to be in control. I think the term "beast" should be used on cars that you can't really tame because they are just so stupidly fast and you can totally feel the speed. The audi RS7 is a really really quick car, but you just don't get that Adrenalin...

Mr Gregash 03-14-2019 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by hadam3 (Post 7705189)
GLWS!. I have had experiences with all the other brands you are considering, and the only one i would go with is Porsche. STAY AWAY FROM THE ALFA ROMEOS. If you think the MB experience was poor. You are in for a totally different one with the Alfa, or even Tesla.

Audi's are just plain boring, they keep advertising their RS5s as the "new beast in town". But lets be real, quattro with 444HP at the crank, you are always going to be in control. I think the term "beast" should be used on cars that you can't really tame because they are just so stupidly fast and you can totally feel the speed. The audi RS7 is a really really quick car, but you just don't get that Adrenalin...

I have owned about 8 Porsches (still have a 991.1S and Macan GTS - sold my 991.2S and 718 Cayman GTS last year) and have had many Audi’s including my wife and I both owning RS3s and have owned many M cars but dislike BMWs current direction and don’t find them enjoyable to drive anymore. I have no experience with Alfa but really like the car. The RS5 was also quite fun to drive and the sportback in Nardo or Sonoma Green are stunning!

Sergey84 03-25-2019 03:00 AM

Mr Gregash 04-05-2019 06:54 PM

Dropping the price to 80k which is not much more than my trade in. Someone buy this!

Mr Gregash 04-10-2019 09:30 AM

Planning to trade the car in on a GT4. Willing to let this go just above my trade value at 78,500. Purchase will be pass through from the dealer.

Henry Zhan 04-17-2019 05:55 AM

I have an interest in your c63s. My number is 9093583336. Please text me.

w204nyc 04-28-2019 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Gregash (Post 7728412)
Planning to trade the car in on a GT4. Willing to let this go just above my trade value at 78,500. Purchase will be pass through from the dealer.

im dying to get a white coupe. Im trying to get rid of my sedan right now. If I do, I will contact you soon hopefully.

Mr Gregash 04-28-2019 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by w204nyc (Post 7744005)
im dying to get a white coupe. Im trying to get rid of my sedan right now. If I do, I will contact you soon hopefully.

Would you have any interest in trading it in? I’m working with a dealer right now and planning to trade Wednesday.

w204nyc 04-29-2019 12:41 AM

[QUOTE=Mr Gregash;7744011]Would you have any interest in trading it in? I’m working with a dealer right now and planning to trade Wednesday.[/QUOTE

mine is an '09 with 80k miles. I would be interested depending on what they give me for my trade

peejalino 04-29-2019 09:28 AM

wow if only i wasn't on a deployment at the moment. surprised no one picked this up yet! op, do you happen to have imessage?