MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing (https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-benz-motorsports-racing-25/)
-   -   Times and channel for Monaco, please? (https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-benz-motorsports-racing/195227-times-channel-monaco-please.html)

MB-BOB 05-23-2007 05:58 PM

Times and channel for Monaco, please?

I'm drug out of town to a wedding this weekend, so cannot be home to record the Monaco GP live. Speed TV is not carrying this race in the US so who is? FOX? And can someone verify the start time (central time) please?

I need to set the DVD recorder for the GP and the VCR for the Indy 500. So I need a verifyable set of recording times and channels. I've looked at Fox Sports and can't seem to find it. Help...

MB-BOB 05-23-2007 06:05 PM

When I did a search at Speed on the topic F1, it showed no results, but if I look at the daily schedule, it shows they will have monaco at 6:30am central time on Sunday. This is good, if true. Does anyone know for sure?

egxpimp 05-23-2007 07:02 PM

that is correct..u scared the **** out of me :p: i didnt want to listen to the ****ty cbs telecasters - they blow **** :nix:

AMG_55 05-24-2007 03:33 AM

Originally Posted by egxpimp (Post 2226428)
that is correct..u scared the **** out of me :p: i didnt want to listen to the ****ty cbs telecasters - they blow **** :nix:

its fox this year i believe and you scared the **** out of me too:smash:
cant wait:) :v:

splinter 05-24-2007 11:44 AM

Who in his right mind would get married on MDW? Er....I did, 15 years ago!
Here is the schedule...

SeaCoupe 05-24-2007 01:27 PM

I saw the race on Speed's listing. That is correct right. This a.m. was practice, Qualy on Sat, then, Race Sunday monring.

Predictions?

Nola 05-24-2007 04:01 PM

The Donkey will take it!

AMG_55 05-24-2007 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Nola (Post 2228420)
The Donkey will take it!

kimi>hami>donkey>massa

if the ferrari is as good as the mclaren here, which i dunno

Nola 05-24-2007 07:06 PM

Donkey was faster than anyone else in free practice today, and this time he won't have a certain Ferrari using the circuit as a parking lot...

egxpimp 05-24-2007 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by AMG_55 (Post 2228435)
kimi>hami>donkey>massa

if the ferrari is as good as the mclaren here, which i dunno

:rolf: :rolf:

Massa ( hes on fire lately ! ) / kimi/ BMW/ BMW
:D

live and learn V :naughty:

donkey is gona crash someone told me this :p:

p.s. i read an article why hammy good in the start of the season, but hes gona go bak down--- ill post it on the other board

egxpimp 05-24-2007 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Nola (Post 2228796)
Donkey was faster than anyone else in free practice today, and this time he won't have a certain Ferrari using the circuit as a parking lot...

Hey man, at least when the driver im routing for makes a mistake or something goes wrong, i dont go hiding around the bushes crying, like other bandwagon jumpers.:nix:

Two drivers, that have always had my full suport i stand by them in the good times and bad times and i dont go around hiding when **** is going against us- i admit their mistakes im not blind folded like others..and i dont go bandwagon jumping :nix:

MS is #1 let it burn inside of you- hes the best of the best - no one can touch him - end of story....

Massa, a future champion thats going to rip the donkey another hole (already did at his home gp :rolf: ):v: :D :p: and i stand by my words! u wont see me hiding :nix: :naughty:

johnnyquest 05-24-2007 09:31 PM

I think things would have been different if Senna was around. Having said that MS has proven his worth with results and work ethic.

egxpimp 05-24-2007 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by johnnyquest (Post 2229052)
I think things would have been different if Senna was around. Having said that MS has proven his worth with results and work ethic.

I don't like playing the what IF games...if you want to play the what IF MS what have been WDC 10 times IF this and that ...

MS was already beating Senna at the track, it would have been very close battles IMO :)

hatem 05-26-2007 06:47 AM

massa doesnt seem to be going well at all in monaco. as usual it seems like its going to be a boring race. unless it rains.

i think alonso is the favourite so far.

however anything can happen if it rains.

also the strategies will be interesting, i think there will be several one stoppers ( if its dry).

Nola 05-26-2007 09:24 AM

Donkey in POLE!!!! Take that Ferrari!