Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

for all u technical guy here need your input on merc im thinking about purchasing one

Old 09-27-2007, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I own 2008 C-350 2008 E-350 2005 C -230 Kompressor 2006 FORd F-350 6.0
Smile for all u technical guy here need your input on merc im thinking about purchasing one

I know the thread is for only techincal issue but i the best place to get answer for my ?because all you guy in here are techs I never owned a mercedes looking to for your feed back is this car expensive to maintian does it always break would you get another merc if you traded your own car im lookin at 2008 c 350 i don know anyone who has a merc only heard all theses stories is it a car to keep for 9 yr or should i get rid of it after 4 yr cause it a big money spender i only had one car in a honda time to move up please post your response about the car and your expercince with merc im not rich person im looking for sometihng nice and reliable can anyone tell me about there past with the mercedes they drive has i been a good car to you or money spender let me know what you think i feel in love with 2008 c 350 but im not sure if it the car for me i dont want to throw away my hard earned money thank you .........
ATSOBE is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Last edited by ATSOBE; 09-27-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
E550 4MATIC
Well despite the long run on sentence that was your post, I will try to reply. The W204 will probably be more reliable than most Mercedes of recent years. Maintenace you are probably looking at about $500ish a year, maybe a little more a little less. It will increase once the car gets older/higher mileage, also if you need brakes or tires that will be more. Read the threads, there is a lot of information on here.

As far as whether it will break or not, that is the chance we all take. Buy an extended warranty at the time of purchase from MB if you plan on keeping it past 4 years. You can probably be covered for up to 6/7 years or 100K miles.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 148 Likes on 132 Posts
'17 Jaguar XF
Repost....https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w204/211607-4-all-who-own-merc-please-reply-looking-pruchase-need-feedback.html