Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 cl a/c problem (blower motor)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2017, 11:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts
cl600
2004 cl a/c problem (blower motor)

hi, the blower on my a/c stopped working. i checked the a/c system with star. on the quick check i cleared all faults. rechecked and no faults. went into the automatic air conditioner check which runs for about 4 minutes with the a/c on and everything checked out fine. refrigerant etc. everything was well within specs. opened up fuse box in right side of engine bay. cover says air conditioning. checked all fuses and they were good. still blower motor in car is not running. the electric fan is working in the engine compartment with engine running. so do you think it's the actual blower motor? this has happened several times before and i was always able to get the blower motor running again after i cleared all faults in the quick check menu. this time it didn't work. is there anything else i can do to try and get the blower motor running again. if the actual blower motor is bad how hard is it to get to it and replace it? anyone have the part # for the blower motor?
any and all help is greatly appreciated.
thanks
ps 2004 cl W215

Last edited by biker349; 07-08-2017 at 11:25 AM.