Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG with Performance Package
2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White

For sale is my beautiful, very rare Diamond White (pearl white, special order for 2008+) exterior over black AMG Nappa leather interior (with alcantara trim) 2008 CLS63 with the rare $10k+ AMG performance package over the standard CLS63 AMG.

This car is flawless, I'm the original meticulous owner who has put all 14,000 miles. The car is perfect- no accidents, stories, blemishes- nothing. The car is like the day I drove it off the showroom floor. I have all literature, books, records and the window sticker.

The car is very well loaded:

Optional Diamond white paint (rare!)

Hand built with signed plaque 6.3L AMG V8 engine with 507hp and 465ft-lbs of torque!
Premium package 1
Premium package 2
Parktronics
iPod integration kit
Exclusive AMG Sport package (fitting the car with the largest production car front brakes,- 16" front discs compared to 14" standard AMG front brakes and special pad compounds, Limited slip differential, special AMG sport suspension over standard AMG car, special 19" 2 piece composite wheels, 186mph increased top speed limiter over the standard 155mph limiter, Alcantara trimmed sport AMG wheel with Aluminum shift paddles)
Power open and close rear trunk
Cooled and heated front seats
DVD navigation
Airmatic suspension
Premium smooth grain Nappa leather over dash/interior and seats with Alcantara inserts
Alcantara headliner
Sirius Satellite Radio
Keyless entry/go
More....

This is the cleanest and most desirable CLS63 around- desirable rare color with the options and the low production AMG performance package on the already amazing beautiful AMG CLS63 car!

I have 20" HRE 593R wheels on the car finished in chrome (9" front and 11" rear staggered setup with 245 front and 305 rear tires), I will sell those with an extra set of installed MB tire pressure sensors to the owner for an additional $5000 if desired. These were $12000 new!!!

I've also had an $1800 Premier films clear-bra package installed immediately after buying the car new- It has been wrapped with a custom cut full front bumper (wrapped edges), 24" up the hood and fenders, Front lights and fog lights, side mirrors, all door handle cups, larger coverage over the rear flare and additional coverage on the rear bumper behind the trunk.

The car has never been smoked in, always detailed, always garaged, carefully broken in and maintained. First service performed and additional oil change performed for good measure. This car is showroom mint! My original MSRP for this loaded car was $113,000 which you can see on the original window sticker I still have!

Asking $94,900 or best reasonable offer to move my car to a good home.
Attached Thumbnails 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3787.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3792.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3853.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3856.jpg   2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3908.jpg  

2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White-dscn3876.jpg  
Old 06-08-2009, 09:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2000 BMW M5
Can't you buy these new for close to this price?
Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 AM

E350
$$$

MercedesBenz has $20k in dealer cash on the 2009 CLS63 so with no dealer discount the new one would be less than this
Old 06-08-2009, 12:44 PM

The base car is about what I'm asking for this car, The base car starts around $96k. With all the options my MSRP became $113k (as is on my window sticker). The AMG performance package was a very limited run (~$10k option) and it is really hard to find the diamond white pearl on these cars let alone with the AMG performance package on CLS63s.

Before trying to figure out how to price the car I was looking around and I don't see Mercedes Benz offering marketing support/back end money to their dealers for new CLS63s at this time. I'm unsure which dealers are giving 20k on new CLS63s with these options, if you know of one can you PM details so I can consider in my price? I've only been able to find low APR from Mercedes on new CLS550s, not AMGs.

That said, I'm open to considering reasonable offers based on whatever reasonable information is available at the time.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:32 PM

2009 Audi R8
95k !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ee k::ee k:
Old 06-08-2009, 11:45 PM

civic
nice car.... good luck with the sale....
Old 06-09-2009, 07:31 AM

2015 E350W4
you should definitely keep this car.
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
I think you missed the point. I can go buy a loaded 030 CLS63 from a showroom floor (2009) model year for LESS than you are asking for your 1-2 year old 14k mile used car.

Why on early would anyone pay more for a used car when a new car can be had. Plus the 2009 is re-styled, has a new nav/command system, revised suspension,etc.

Nice car but its work about 65k not 95k.

Good luck.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:19 PM

I've been asking where I can find these "deals" so I can see for myself on a new 2009 with same options- I haven't been able to find those incentives on a 2009 since you guys mentioned it without showing proof of it. Maybe on other models and older cars but not these cars from what I'm seeing....

Mentioning the 030 to a standard car is relevant- to some people that option package makes or breaks the car, they are not comparable cars at the same cost. The best deals I've seen start to approach invoice cost which is still 10-12k more than I'm asking for my car (for a car with comparable options).

But I find your 65k funny- I've had multiple dealers solicit me from my ad placed elsewhere for higher than that price as a trade-in low ball which it seems that many forum members here are good at (obviously people want this car). While I'm somewhat negotiable I think only an oblivious person would buy into your suggested price and sell this car for that amount. I want the both the next owner and I to get a fair price on a rare car with a rare option set and color in absolutely mint condition.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
No flame, but a car driven off the lot automatically looses 20 - 25%. Yours is already passed that depreciation. You might want to go to edmunds and input your vehicle and see what the numbers show.

And yes, AMGs tank more in the used market.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:39 PM

LOL- 20 minutes after I posted I got a phone call from another dealer 30 minutes from me.

They just offered me $75k for the car on the stock composite wheels. The offer would have me keep the HREs.

It's a standing offer, but I told them I'm not interested at this time, I feel that is too low for the car. As far as a trade-in value goes it sounds more reasonable than the above guys 65k number! By the way, this is the 2nd 75k offer I've gotten from a dealer in the last 2 months (in addition to a few other offers)....
Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM

Jag XKR
Look facts are facts in the used amg market

your performance package is useless. your not getting 10k for it. you will get a premium, but all options depreciate severely from the lot. not to mention your car does aswell! you cant sell a used car with 14k miles for a new price, no matter the color combo/options - and its not just like it is off the showroom floor - unless you took a flex polisher to that and got rid of all scratches, ALL cars have scratches, unless your under 10k, in which a select few have none, I can almost whole-heartedly guarantee yours has some defects, as all cars do, i drive mine meticulously and it has defects, check manheim reports to see what i mean

doesnt matter what you say about the car, hand signed plaque on the engine, its a cls63, dont care what color combo you have going, will not add a substantial value to the car, its definately not worth $95k, not worth $65k, i'd go with the dealer offering $75k, you seem to be flaunting the offers you have gotten from your dealer, you have apparently recieved no interest in the thread as everyone is just saying keep it or overpriced, imo, take the dealer offer, haggle a little, take the rims and sell them, you DO NOT want to be stuck with a one in a million "special" car in this market.

just my .02
Old 06-09-2009, 11:10 PM

2000 BMW M5
Take the 75k from your dealer as soon as possible. Within a month their offer will be down to 65k.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by twinturbosalah
LOL- 20 minutes after I posted I got a phone call from another dealer 30 minutes from me.

They just offered me $75k for the car on the stock composite wheels. The offer would have me keep the HREs.

It's a standing offer, but I told them I'm not interested at this time, I feel that is too low for the car. As far as a trade-in value goes it sounds more reasonable than the above guys 65k number! By the way, this is the 2nd 75k offer I've gotten from a dealer in the last 2 months (in addition to a few other offers)....
dont buy that at all. If you were offered that you would have taken the deal. Go look at auction values and see your car is worth far less than you think.

Does the phase 20k off mean anything to you? NEW CAR 20k off. 113-20=93. New car. Math even Obama could understand.

There is a 2006 CLS55 for sale here with 28k miles. He is having offers in the 45k range. Do you think your car is over twice as valuable? Oh gosh this is fun.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:22 AM

nascar

loll, i'm not sure if this strategy is gonna make people bite

maybe some people are dumb tho..
Old 06-10-2009, 04:42 AM

2009 SLK 55 AMG
Car is amazing.
Economy is disastrous.

Therefor: you get way less than what you would like/think it's worth.

Sorry dude. It sucks... But that's just how cars work.
Even if you plated the car with diamonds... it wouldn't even be worth the diamonds you put on it.
People looking to buy a used car are essentially looking for the lowest and best deal possible. The seller usually has to compromise to make the deal work.
I'm betting your $94,000 price-tag wouldn't mind an offer in the $80's range.
We're talking ten thousands dollars with each change of the first digit, but the bigger the money, the less people try to offer and see if you'll bite.

Sucks. But since you had the money to buy this car... I don't see why you have to sell it.... Stick with what you buy
What would you get for 94k anyways?

If you really don't like this car anymore.

Just give it to me.
I'd be indebted to you until I can afford to repay you plus gratuity.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:09 AM

Jag XKR

Just looked at the MMR data for 6/10

dont walk, RUN to that dealership -- Rip them off before they see whats coming

Just FYI you can get one with delivery miles/test miles (under 1k) for 78-79k. And thats from a dealer.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:49 AM

///E63V10 ///F80CS ///Can-Am X3 XRS
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
dont buy that at all. If you were offered that you would have taken the deal. Go look at auction values and see your car is worth far less than you think.

Does the phase 20k off mean anything to you? NEW CAR 20k off. 113-20=93. New car. Math even Obama could understand.

There is a 2006 CLS55 for sale here with 28k miles. He is having offers in the 45k range. Do you think your car is over twice as valuable? Oh gosh this is fun.
Kudos!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:59 PM

I must say I think it is sad to see how quickly bored MBworld members with a different opinion can change someone's ad into a flame fest. I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased if your threads were hijacked with counter-productive material. Or maybe you like it rough like that too to pass your time on the internet, lol.

To those who offered constructive criticism/support, I appreciate the words.

And the haters, lol- Those offers do exist, I'm not desperate and want a better offer, plain and simple. I actually have a private party now at 84k, not bad, I still want more. I think it takes finding the right buyer who appreciates this car (had one 2 months ago that was getting his financing together that flaked- that was the deal I was looking for!), and is looking for this combo. I agree that there are cheaper CLS63s out there, but even 30-35k mile one year older 2007 CLS63 AMGs without the 030 package and some of the other option in bleh colors in this area are still selling for the high 60 range. I'm not going to take the easy route and short sell like most people scared or annoyed of selling a car- I'll drive and enjoy it until I feel a fair deal is made for what it is. If I have to lose additional money on it, I might as well get that use out of it myself rather than store it for the next guy to have all the fun!

Btw, I still haven't seen the offer on a new 2009 for 20k off.... Bueller Bueller Bueller???? LOL, maybe I should go buy another one or so of those and bring it back to sell here for a real good time
Old 06-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Its actually a simple issue. You are a wanting to sell your car. You come to an enthusiast site and expect to get what someone may have offered you a couple of months ago. You also question the pricing posted by members, but as yet have not provided proof of dealer quotes you claim to have received. Your love for the car is understandable but the economy does not support your desire at this time. GL
Old 06-10-2009, 01:45 PM

Hey to be straight I inputted your car info in a kbb.com, even went the extra mile and selected every known option and selected excellent condition.(Got tired of all the hoopla in the thread ). Anyway, the posters were correct. The car came out to be 72k retail, and 64k trade in.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...ePath=Trade-In

Take the dealers offer of 75k and RUN!! lol. Good luck with sale.

I must say I think it is sad to see how quickly bored MBworld members with a different opinion can change someone's ad into a flame fest. I'm sure you wouldn't be pleased if your threads were hijacked with counter-productive material. Or maybe you like it rough like that too to pass your time on the internet, lol.

To those who offered constructive criticism/support, I appreciate the words.

And the haters, lol- Those offers do exist, I'm not desperate and want a better offer, plain and simple. I actually have a private party now at 84k, not bad, I still want more. I think it takes finding the right buyer who appreciates this car (had one 2 months ago that was getting his financing together that flaked- that was the deal I was looking for!), and is looking for this combo. I agree that there are cheaper CLS63s out there, but even 30-35k mile one year older 2007 CLS63 AMGs without the 030 package and some of the other option in bleh colors in this area are still selling for the high 60 range. I'm not going to take the easy route and short sell like most people scared or annoyed of selling a car- I'll drive and enjoy it until I feel a fair deal is made for what it is. If I have to lose additional money on it, I might as well get that use out of it myself rather than store it for the next guy to have all the fun!

Btw, I still haven't seen the offer on a new 2009 for 20k off.... Bueller Bueller Bueller???? LOL, maybe I should go buy another one or so of those and bring it back to sell here for a real good time
Old 06-10-2009, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 E55
Originally Posted by mercedestech2
Take the 75k from your dealer as soon as possible. Within a month their offer will be down to 65k.
+1. The best you would get is around $78 or may be even less. take money from them and walk, nah, run away!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:14 PM

2008 Mercedes S63
Here is the offer regarding the 20k off: http://www.isringhausen.com/MBSpecialOffers.php

BTW, there is nothing rare about your color or options. You car is beautiful, but is just another Mercedes. I would never, ever buy a new Mercedes. I made that mistake once and will never make it again. Good luck with the sale of your car.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
06 E55 Black
"Trade-in" implies a two-part transaction...namely, you're buying a new car from them. If so, and they're paying you $10k more than a typical $64k trade-in, where do you think the difference is being made up from.............................................. .................
Old 06-12-2009, 05:47 PM

w 211
You guys need to back off if you dont want the car dont buy it. But if he asks 94 for the car that is his buisness. You guys seem to think giving your opinion on what the car is worth means something. There is always someone out there that may spend the money on this car. You can bet your butt if the dealer ship gets it they will move it for 85000 at least. I went to lease a new cls 63 1 month ago and the money factor is not there right now. Mercedes just is not moving on the cls. E class is a different story but the CLS they are not. If you dont want the car dont put your 2 cents in about what you think the car is worth or at least have respect and pm him. All you are doing is scaring a potential buyer from the thread. I just think what if it was your car you would not want your thread jacked, everyone on this forum thinks there crap is worth more than it is. This is the nature of the beast. I am sure all of us have been guilty of thinking something we own is worth more than it is, the reason we do that is because it is ours.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG w/Rare AMG Performance Package Option in Pearl White