Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2008 C63 AMG Obsidian Black 36040 Miles

Old 08-13-2016, 11:58 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
W204 C63 R171
FS: 2008 C63 AMG Obsidian Black 36040 Miles

2008 C63 AMG Obsidian Black

This is a two owner low mileage car it has approximately 58,000KM it’s been my daily driver since 2012. I really enjoy the car but I think it might be time to move on. The car has some nice aftermarket parts and a lot of OEM upgrades. The car is a 2 owner no accidents car, and I bought it as a lease return directly from Mercedes Benz financial.

This is the preface lift car you want. 58,000km or only 36040 miles

Options
MNP Command Navigation Package $2500 OEM option
Harman Kardon logic7 premium audio

P02 premium package
MPP Premium Package $3500 OEM option

Obsidian Black metallic paint
Keyless go
Black napa leather

Basically as fully loaded as you could order in 2008

Additional parts added.

Vorsteiner carbon fiber diffuser it has a scratch on the bottom you can’t see it when it’s on the car only if you're under it. Even in this condition its $1000 part all day long if you can even find one.

Summer/Performance Rims & Tires
Kleemann DS-5 19" Wheels Fronts 8.5x19 ET35 Rear 10x19 ET55 they have Kleemann hubcentric spacers which are allen bolted to wheels for perfect fit and balanced.
Nexan N3000 Front 245-30ZR19 Rear 275-35ZR19 no rubbing

Winter Tire Setup
Brabus replica wheels 8.5x18 ET35
Nexan Roadstone Wingard winter tires 235-30-18

2011+ OEM eurospec fully loaded mirrors obsidian black every option other then puddle lights which is super rare.

OEM backup camera never available on a 2008 only became optional on 2010 C63's.

All the OEM chrome trim has been painted obsidian black except for the badgeing on the car

All the interior Birdseye maple has been painted obsidian black as well

Brake disk hats have been painted obsidian black as well.

Brabus 3pcs replica carbon fiber spoiler Also included is the OEM obsidan black spoiler

AFE Pro dry 5s filters and cleaning kit is included

Row euro air boxes are installed on the car for an extra 7hp

Maintenance & Provenance

I have every oil change and part that I have replaced on the car paperwork and receipts

Mobil 1 0W40 was used but I have switched to Liquimoly 5W40 German synthetic

I have exclusively used ultra 94 octane gas and I have every receipts to prove that.

I have all documents I have obtained from my ownership of the car, I also have the original lease agreement from the first owner.

Also available is a low mileage AMG limited slip differential at additional cost will be offered to the buyer of this car before being sold separately

The head bolts have recently been replaced in this car as well.

All Canadian recalls have been addressed on this car.

Details and Price

I will be taking pictures of its actual condition as soon as I can these pictures are good representation of the car but they are not recent. The cars condition really has not changed but when I buy something I like to know exactly what I am getting.

I am asking $36000 USD for the car, I can help arrange shipping but I have never sold a car to the United States so I don't know exactly what is involved in the process. I will do my best to help the buyer out. Serious buyers will have to leave a deposit, and pay with a direct deposit or wire transfer.

I have probably forgot to mention things as they come available I will post them and answer any questions you might have. I do not need to sell this car I am just entertaining the idea, any low ball offers will be Ignored

Pictures

Last edited by andrew c230k; 08-13-2016 at 01:32 PM.