Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2012 Mars Red P30 Post-Facelift C63 Sedan

Old 01-26-2017, 01:22 PM

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts
2016 Cardinal Red AMG C63 S
FS: 2012 Mars Red P30 Post-Facelift C63 Sedan

My family is growing, and I am looking to get into something a bit bigger, so I reluctantly am selling my C63 AMG.

The car has just under 50k miles. It has the VERY rare Mars Red (also called Fire Opal Red in Canada) paint. I spent three months searching for a Mars Red sedan, and eventually had to have this one shipped from Colorado to New Hampshire. From what I can tell, there are currently only three Mica Red C63s for sale in the entire country, and they are all coupes. If you're looking for a change from black/grey/silver, this is it!

The interior has the black/anthracite leather/alcantara and aluminum trim. It has the P31 AMG Development Pack, which includes a bump to 481HP and forged engine internals, as well as a carbon fiber rear spoiler, carbon fiber front splitter, "two-piece" (or what we usually call 1.5 piece here on MBWorld) front brake rotors, and the alcantara steering wheel. Other options included are the red brake calipers, COMAND navigation system, and Keyless Go. I've attached the datacard here showing all of the options (thanks ValveStud!).

The condition mechanically is perfect: the brake pads were all replaced around 10k ago. Tires are brand new Continental ExtremeContact DWS all-seasons all around. The expensive 40k transmission service, the rear differential oil swap, and the 50k service have all been completed (receipts available). An alignment was just performed, with the rear tire toe set to the factory minimum to prevent excessive tire wear. All four OEM wheels were just re-trued. It even has new windshield wipers.

Cosmetically, the interior is a 9.5 out of 10. There are one or two minor scratches on a few trim pieces, but otherwise it's perfect. I had the driver's side seat covers replaced to address some wear on the side bolsters.

The exterior is a 9/10. The paint is in very good condition overall; there are minimal rock chips or sand blast, especially for a car with 50k. There are a few small scratches: the driver's side rear fender and passenger side rear door each have an area I've touched up with MB touch-up paint. The rear bumper cover has a few scratches, and one mounting tab on the underside of the cover on the driver's side is broken off (can't be seen unless you're under the car). There is one small ding about the size of a pencil eraser on the driver's side rear door. The wheels have no curb rash; I recently had them re-sprayed with some wheel paint, but they do have some scratches from mounting/unmounting the snow tires.

The car is stock. Available for additional cost with it are:
1) 19" Forgestar CF-10 wheels in HyperSilver with Michelin PSS tires with 4k miles (seen in a few of the pics)
2) 18" Nokian Hakkapelliita snow tires with under 1k
3) ROW airboxes with AFE panel filters and an unopened AFE filter service kit

I am asking $41k for this car shipped anywhere in the continental US. I will happily have a pre-purchase inspection performed at my local MB dealer, and split the cost with the prospective buyer (fully refundable upon purchase). I can also recommend a nation-wide PPI service that focuses more on the cosmetics so the interior/exterior condition can be verified. If you're semi-local, I'm asking $40k picked up in southern New Hampshire (or I will drive a reasonable distance to meet halfway). There are less expensive C63s available for sale, but none in red.

Small dent on driver rear door.

Small scrape on passenger rear door.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
C63 (2).pdf (74.3 KB, 113 views)

Last edited by nobbyv; 02-03-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:17 PM

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
2012 C63 P31 sedan
Mercedes labels cars weird so just for clarification this car has the option code p31 package with the increased horsepower, red calipers, etc. The P30 is the internal designation for parts of the p31 package.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:49 PM

Good point. You're right, it's confusing, and MB actually changed what was included a few times which made it more confusing. So for clarity: you're right, it's called the P31 package, though it appears as P30 on the build sheet. That includes the increased HP, forged engine internals from the SLS, two-piece front brake rotors, the carbon fiber rear spoiler, and the alcantara steering wheel. The red brake calipers were actually NOT included as part of the P31 package for that year, it was a standalone option that my car DOES have.

Last edited by nobbyv; 01-26-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 01-27-2017, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
C63, GT3RS, 430 Scud, E63, CGT
man i wish my forgestars came in silver. they look so good
Old 01-27-2017, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by tpliquid
man i wish my forgestars came in silver. they look so good
Thanks! It's funny, I was just thinking they look a bit white in the sun, when really they'e a great match for the window trim.
Old 02-03-2017, 02:18 PM

Bump
Old 02-08-2017, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63 507 sedan-mars red
following I have a c63 507 sedan in the mars red that I'm going to be putting up on here in the next couple days
Old 02-09-2017, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
14 C63 Sedan 507
let me know if you decide to part out the row airbox with the afe filters
Old 03-17-2017, 07:53 AM

Bump! Price lowered to $39k.

Last edited by nobbyv; 03-17-2017 at 07:56 AM.