Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2007 Mercedes E63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E63
FS: 2007 Mercedes E63

Autotrader ad: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...searchRadius=0

If you're looking at this ad then you already know the car so I won't bore you with the details. I will spell out the differences with this car below. I am simply selling as I have a potential incoming car and don't need three. I have priced the car aggressively as such so please serious inquiries only. The car is priced as OEM and even below competitors. I have not upcharged for any aftermarket parts as I am a mature young-professional and not some young tuner looking to make his money back. Car is garaged kept and from a non-smoker with no pet or kids.
--Included are pics of current state and what the OEM originally looked like
--Matte green vinyl wrap that has been on car for about 6 years so black OEM paint below is in pristine condition. This was the first matte green car in Northern California and has been featured in prominent car media. ($2k)
--Kleeman headers with ECU tune (limiter delete), OEM headers included ($4k)
--Resonator delete (OEM included)
--Carbon fiber front lip and rear diffuser ($1.1k)
--Gold painted break calipers ($250)
--Zito 20 inch wheels on less than 1 year old Hankook tires ($3.2k)
--OEM 18 wheels with Michelin all season tires
--2 sets of keys and all books
--2nd owner. I've owned it since 33k miles and all service has been done at Mercedes of Sacramento
--Just came back from E service so new filters, oil, fluids, brake line flush
--Break pads replaced last year
--Full disclosure the keyless entry does not work on all doors except rear passenger. This just means that when you pull the door handle it doesn't auto unlock and open. Of course keys function normally and unlock as usual. I hope I worded that correctly.