Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: any m103 or m104 equipped vehicle near Cincinnati Ohio in AUGUST

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fleetwood
WTB: any m103 or m104 equipped vehicle near Cincinnati Ohio in AUGUST

I don't know if this is the right forums to post it but here we go.

In August I'm in line to inherit a bit of cash. I have bills to pay but I figure I can have 5,000 to spend on a car. I do have some stipulations however. I do not have the cash right now but will in August. I figure I'll try to gain some interest now.

1st off the worst part. You must deliver the car to me in Cincinnati Ohio. If you live close you can drive the car to me and have someone follow you, or rent a u haul or something, I don't care how you do it it must come to me. I will not come to you to pick it up. I am not opposed to you listing your car on ebay with a buy it now, I'll buy it, and arrange third party shipping through ebay. The reason for ebay is protection for both of us.

With that out of the way, here is what I want. I'll take ANY sedan, coupe, wagon, or convertible with a m103 or m104 engine in them. I WILL NOT mess with years 1992 to 1996 due to the wiring harness issues. I might extend this exclusion to include 1991 and 1997 cars as well, I am paranoid about the wiring.

I really like all the wagons, 300ce coupes, and the w140 S classes. In particular the s320, but for those I'd like a 98/99 and that might be out of my price range especially shipped to me. I don't particularly care for convertibles and they're most likely out of my price range anyway. Anyway like I said I'll consider all vehicles with the m103 or m104 in them.

I'm looking for a daily driver not a show car. Your car must start, run, and stop well. Some TLC required is okay, just nothing too major.

I know my stipulations are harsh and $5,000 isn't a whole lot to deal with, but it is what is. You can contact me via email at jmwagner866@gmail.com or you can TEXT me at 513-635-2315. Text only I don't answer calls from strange numbers, that goes double for calls out of state. DO NOT PM ME HERE. I most likely will not get it!

Thanks and God Bless.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:04 AM

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts
New, old Mercedes and REAL AMG's.
You might be better off looking at Craigslist or Autotrader in your area and try to find exactly what you need.