Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

New 08 CL63 AMG (W216) Owner - Philadelphia,PA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 11:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 Mercedes CL 63 AMG
New 08 CL63 AMG (W216) Owner - Philadelphia,PA

Hello Dear Fellow Benz Fanatics I am Happy To Finally Be Part of This Great Club if I may. I have always been Mercedes Huge Admirer thanks to my father he is serious Benz dude he thinks no other car should be called a car other than Mercedes, I had BMW, Lexus, and other cars but never was happy and alway wanted CL63,65 AMG so I found one in Tennessee for great price 08 CL63 AMG 126k miles for $21k originally they had for $24k. I Love the car it has few things i need to take care of course i knew it would need little TLC i need to replace lower control arm strut, engine mounts maybe change oil and filters not sure if they changed even though it was mercedes dealership. One thing I notice when i start the car in the morning it makes some kind of sound for a second like fan touching something tiny grinding sound and its suddenly gone and engine runs smooth no problem after that during the day even i start it many times but when car sits for couple hours and i start it up it does it again someone told me they might not changed oil and if car was sitting it could be that i have to change oil i was advice amsoil 5w-40 is it right oil any suggestions? also any suggestions where to buy good parts for reasonable prices like i have to buy lower control arm strut engine mounts and if you know Mercedes masters around philly jersey area or i should just have one of the shops i used to use for my other cars, any of this suggestions and advices would be great, I know i have went all over the things might have confused you all, but i would greatly appreciate all your thoughts and advices, I know I bought car with some problems but next unknown CL63 same year was $29k which is $8k more so i am willing to put some money because otherwise this car is great no scratches in and out really clean, it seems somebody did care for it no wear or tear seats interior very clean outside not even one single ding or tiny scratch amazing! anyways, Thank You All So Much in Advance!!!

Last edited by Lasharela; 11-09-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congratulations! Awesome car. I have a silver 2009 CL63.
The following users liked this post:
Lasharela (11-09-2017)
Old 11-09-2017, 12:35 PM

2008 Mercedes CL 63 AMG
Thank You! I love them CL63 they are amazing!
Old 11-10-2017, 05:13 PM

2008 Mercedes CL 63 AMG
whats with this forum 61 views no ones got anything to say? wow, Lexus Club members were so welcoming and supportive i hope My Benz people are not stock up and unfriendly i really hope not, show me some love Benzies come on, any ideas what's the good place to buy parts what kind of oil, anyone from my area, do you guys think i made good decision, any thought are much appreciated!!!
Old 10-10-2018, 11:59 AM

2008 cl63 amg/2015 gla250 4matic
Originally Posted by Lasharela
whats with this forum 61 views no ones got anything to say? wow, Lexus Club members were so welcoming and supportive i hope My Benz people are not stock up and unfriendly i really hope not, show me some love Benzies come on, any ideas what's the good place to buy parts what kind of oil, anyone from my area, do you guys think i made good decision, any thought are much appreciated!!!
I live in Philadelphia area too partsgeek.com is where I got all mine parts for my 2008 cl63 you can get good price on parts there , and for the oil I used 5w-40 from Mercedes dealer or mobile1 0w-40 you can get them at any Walmart , I’m thinking selling my 2008 cl63 with only 73k miles I have a baby on the way and haven’t had time to dive it you should of buy mine instead lol