Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1of1 Spec 14 CPO E63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2017, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
14 e63
1of1 Spec 14 CPO E63 AMG

Putting out a possible feeler to see if there is any interest in the car, looking to get 64999 with all the extras. Car is a 14 e63 , fully loaded and bought as a custom spec car which you probably not find anywhere else. attached is the sticker price to see all the options. Car will come with a CPO unlimited mile warranty from Mercedes that will kick in after the factory warranty ends and 2 pre paid service warranty. Car currently has a FRESH set of winter tires on the upgraded 5spoke forged wheels and for this price the car will also include a set of HRE p43s Wheels with summer tires. Has a custom burnt orange interior and Matte grey exterior paint with the carbon fiber interior. if any questions or would like to negotiate please email me at kn35498p@gmail.com or text at 518-491-0665. Thanks for looking

Car has a accident on carFAX and that is because someone tapped my bumper at a red light and I left a mark of his license place on my bumper, I had the bumper and diffuser replaced and the person who hit me could not afford it and went through insurance for it, therefore a bad carfax. no real damage done. picture attached