Notices

FS: 1980 Mercedes-Benz 300 CD Coupe; McHenry, Illinois

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 10:59 AM

Location: I am located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. However I travel the country for work. My time at home is valuable to me.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1980 Mercedes-Benz 300 CD
FS: 1980 Mercedes-Benz 300 CD Coupe; McHenry, Illinois

I am selling this for a friend.

He has a 1980 Mercedes-Benz 300 CD Diesel, 5 passenger Coupe. W123.
Completely rust free.
This car still has the original paint color - Inca Red Metallicand the upholstery is an Undamaged original Alomino M8 Tex.
This car has all serviced records from New through 2007.
The car miles read 228,067 miles. This 1980 only has 61,139 miles on the Drivetrain.
The Motor and Transmission were replaced at 166,928 miles with Mercedes factory motor.

This particular car has spent the majority of its life as a California car up until the owner passed away and the car was shipped to the owners brother in Eau Claire, Wisconsin where it was stored until my friend bought it on in June of 2016. The Vehicle is now located in Mchenry, Illinois.

Although this vehicle is in a fantastic condition, there are a few things that will need some service attention:
seeing as this car was a California Car and the sun out there is know for beating up the paint on vehicles, this car will need a paint job from sun damage.
Also will require new tires, a vacuum pump diaphragm, and Glow Plugs.

Everything else works wonderfully. The heat, the A/C, the windows, the sunroof, the wipers, seat belts, electronically heated rear window, and many others. The car starts, runs, and drives great.
It has most recently received new belts, new fuel filter, and new window switches.

My friends price is $2,700.
Thank you,
Douglas Carlson