Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: High-End Custom Furniture in Miami, FL. Check it out if you're in South FL!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
FS: High-End Custom Furniture in Miami, FL. Check it out if you're in South FL!!!

My father is moving and asked me to sell some of his furniture. Most of this stuff is custom made, you won't find better pieced anywhere. The condition of everything is like-new, he lives in Europe and only comes to Miami once or twice a year, so it's barely used at all. In addition, he spent $1,000 to have it professionally cleaned last month. Furniture is located on Collins ave. in North Miami, I can help arrange transportation. Please PM with any questions or call me at (305)815-1013

1. Carpet (100% highest grade wool). Custom made Versace Style (commissioned in Dacota Design Center), cost $7,000+ new. Asking $4,500.

2. Leather Couch and loveseat set. Custom ordered from Carl's Furniture. $3,500 new, asking $2,000 for both. Will also include the glass table that's on the carpet free.

3. Breakfast table with chairs (glass, metal, wood). $1,500 new. Asking $800.

Some other stuff (such as the TV stand) that's in the photos is also for sale...
Old 09-29-2008, 10:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
nice firesale you got going there haha..jk

good luck with the furniture sale
Old 10-25-2008, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lotus Elise SLK55
Sold the breakfast table, but the rug and living room set are still available. I can do $1,800 for rug and $1,500 for couch + loveseat.. was really looking to get rid of em soon. Please PM if you're interested and make a deal