Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Silver Arrow Limited Edition Collector's Briefcase w/ Certificate of Authenticity

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 SL500 Silver Arrow
Silver Arrow Limited Edition Collector's Briefcase w/ Certificate of Authenticity

For Sale: Silver Arrow Limited Edition Collector's Briefcase w/ Unmarked Certificate of Authenticity, Pen w/ case, and Key Ring in box. Brand New, Mint Condition, Unused, in Original Packaging!

Unfortunatly, my car was stolen and totalled. I kept this briefcase in my closet. It was not in the car during the accident. It is very rare and almost impossible to find an unused Briefcase in the original box and plastic, with all the items in unused condition, and an unmarked Certificate of Authenticity (the blank line for VIN# has not been written on).

This is a must have item for a Collector to keep with their Silver Arrow Car.

I am willing to pay the shiping and send domestically via FEDEX 2-day.

I am asking $500 or highest offer over that. Please email me an offer if you are seriously interested. Thank you.

haagm
haagm@verizon.net
Attached Thumbnails Silver Arrow Limited Edition Collector's Briefcase w/ Certificate of Authenticity-sl-500-briefcase-small.jpg   Silver Arrow Limited Edition Collector's Briefcase w/ Certificate of Authenticity-sl-500-briefcase-small-w-box.jpg  

Last edited by haagm; 02-16-2011 at 07:10 PM. Reason: added information
Old 06-03-2011, 02:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 SL500 Silver Arrow
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!!! THANK YOU.