Miscellaneous The archived forum for miscellaneous Mercedes-related sales by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Space Available KS to PA to KS 18-21 April

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2017, 10:57 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Space Available KS to PA to KS 18-21 April

All,

Figure I would put this out there, just in case there is something someone is looking at and it's "local pick-up only" or can't be shipped at an reasonable rate.

I'm pulling a trailer from the Wichita KS area to the Harrisburg PA area to pick up a car and would like to offer space if someone needs it along my route.

I would be willing to go a little out of my way if needed.

Route with empty trailer and pick-up bed:
Wichita
Kansas City
St Louis
Indianapolis
Columbus
Pittsburgh
Harrisburg
Return will be in reverse but the trailer will be loaded so only a 3/4 ton 8' bed available.

So if there is an engine, body parts, seats, fuel tank or even a complete car I could move it for you for a nominal fee if needed with a few conditions.
- Pick-up and delivery would have to be on my schedule
- I'm only moving the items -- you'll need to work with seller, I'll however be more than willing to update him and with ETA and help with loading etc. May trailer does have a winch if needed.
- Looking to help out my Mercedes friends and would prefer Mercedes stuff since I'm familiar with it.
- Nothing illegal or questionable
- I'm an individual, will do my best but will not carry the liability, not bonded etc.

Like I said, I can change the route a little if needed. Basically looking for help with fuel. Hope to help someone out in moving something that was not worth shipping or cost prohibitive.

PM or email if interested -- dbenz1