Motorcycles A place to discuss motorcycles and ATVs

MotoGP anyone?

Old 06-01-2013, 10:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KTM 200 xcw
MotoGP anyone?

Any of you into following MotoGP racing?? AMA racing or any other World SBK???
Old 01-18-2018, 12:21 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
SLK55 AMG, E320 BlueTec, ML350, (formerly) C32 AMG, MR2 Turbo, HD-FLH-FSE, BMW R100RS, Ducati M900
MotoGP AMA Superbike

I have followed Superbike and GP racing since the days of Kenny Roberts, Freddie Spencer, Eddie Lawson, Wayne Rainey. Was privileged to get to witness all of those and many more to race from time to time. Really loved Nicky (RIP) and Valentino. Got to meet both of them a few times. Raced elbow to elbow with Ben Spies in club races when he was just a young pup. Even then, he had that "It" Factor that set him apart from the rest at the time. Knew all of the Haydens from Earl on down. Sat and watched Daytona 200 in the horseshoe with Freddie Spencer one year when he was coaching a young gun Honda rider. Owned and rode an RC31 and an RC51 over the years. Got to ride my Ducati on track at Laguna Seca a few years back and have raced at other notable venues including Road Atlanta, and Nelson Ledges to name a couple. Since Nicky's death, I have been following it less closely. Still ride bikes but mostly just putting around slowly on my Harley these days.

Irish