Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings!

Old 04-19-2017, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 Sport 4Matic
Greetings!

Hello,

I have been a Mercedes Benz fan for some years now but I didn't relaize how in love I was with MB until I sold my first. My first MB was a 2011 ML 350 4matic. I made the major mistake of selling that vehicle for a new truck. Within a week I had major regrets. Nothing could compete with the luxury and quality. My next purchase was a C300 Sport 4Matic. This has eased the regret I have felt for the past year. Soon I will be buying another ML 350. I have test drove newer models such as the GLE but nothing compares to my first MB. (Sentimental value) I had a lot of great road trips/ memories in that vehicle and I will find another identical model. Mostly I am here to learn as much as I can and help out anywhere I can.

I am looking at how and what I can do to upgrade my C300. ( I have the old set in the dash screen and I would like the flip up screen) It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction as I am new to forums. Thank you all so much!

P.S. I enjoy IMSA racing. (Mercedes won the Bubba Burger Grand Prix in its class early April!) I'm from Michigan but I live in both Missouri and Michigan. My dream car is a Mercedes-Benz AMG GTR.

Kind Regards,
Lester

Last edited by Lester GT; 04-19-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 710 Likes on 692 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome aboard...
The following users liked this post:
Lester GT (04-21-2017)
Old 04-21-2017, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 Sport 4Matic
Thanks!