Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2017 C300 4Banger New Member

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 02:44 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2017 C300 Sport
Talking 2017 C300 4Banger New Member

Hey MBWorld Members,
I purchased my 2017 C300 with the sport package last December and have been following this site ever since. I am still trying to figure out how everything works in my car and hope to get some questions answered as they come up. So far this site has helped me to find the alternative to purchasing a Garmin Map Pilot SD Card from my MB Dealer who wanted to charge me over well over $700.00 for a little $12.00 Chip (SD Card) + Software that is a few years dated. This site informed me you can purchase the OEM SD Card online (V5 Map/V5.2 Software) and update it yourself (V10 Map/V9 Software) for a small fraction of the price the Dealer wanted. My new mission is to figure out the MB Assistance Graphic feature or see if i even have the feature. I see the Assistance Graphic Feature as a option on the digital dash but i dont know if it actively works. I thought all sensors for this feature would be on the front grill where Star is but I have the illuminated Star. Anyway, i think this is a great site and I love my little C300 sport. I think its quite peppy car for being a little 4 Banger since i am so use to driving a car with a V8 engine.
Hank
Old 06-15-2018, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Received 715 Likes on 696 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
welcome aboard...